Sign Planting Report

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
muleskinner said:
How ironic :D I was in that exact same spot as Coreshot one night... Pulling HIM back over on flat gound. :rofl: :rofl:

I TOLD you that was a bad ass obstacle :D

It was good meeting a few more of you guys.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
mbryson said:
... Did Russ hook you guys up with the auger?

Yes he did, and without it, the whole thing wouldn't have happened...

Thanks again to Russ Fullmer at Amos Rents on 33rd, that place has everything! Support them, they supported us!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Greg said:
Oh yeah... thanks for backing out Skyetone. :rolleyes: -_-

We had to makeup for the supplies you were going to bring.

I talked to kurt that night around 7-8 pm. He told me that he had an auger and poles. He also told me that he was trying to get the signs from Mark and that he would post that night if he did. I got home late from the bar (surprise) and there was no post that FOR SURE it was on. I now see posts from that morning saying yea lets go. I heard the phone, listened to see who it was, my girl even got up to answer it as the machine grabbed it and no message. I asked who was it (very tired) she said "I dunno" I went back to bed. Seen the # later and figured it was kurt. A little late to do much about it.

sorry, :-\ I woulda been there coffee in hand, But I also wasn't going to go out there and wait for nothing, nor was sleeping beauty gonna wake up at 9am when he went to bed at 3am :-\

Flame away...
They look good... does that help.

Greg do you want me to mail you the calendars?

Santerianumero1

I'm Rick James Byatch
19 mf - degrees!

A good time had by all!!! It was great to get to match some faces to the RME handles. It gives me warm and fuzzies to see what kind of teamwork took place, not only for the signs but for our buddy with the 80. It's amazing what this forum does to get people together (awesome Greg!).

I hope to be on the next big event!

Thanks to all for the good time, and a Saturday well spent!

BryansToy

Toy Beater
Who rolled the FJ80?

The signs look good in the pics. Can't wait to see them in person. I wish I could have helped. How exactly did the FJ get on its side?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Went on our traditional "T-Day Rabbit Hunt"

Afterwards we went over and checked out the signs... so far so good, they look great and seem to have held really well. Only time will tell...

I humbly as everyone that frequents the area to keep an eye on the signs... report any disturbances to me or RME. Thanks

:D

cruiseroutfit said:
Went on our traditional "T-Day Rabbit Hunt"

Afterwards we went over and checked out the signs... so far so good, they look great and seem to have held really well. Only time will tell...

I humbly as everyone that frequents the area to keep an eye on the signs... report any disturbances to me or RME. Thanks

:D

Kudos to one and all who made this happen!!! Very impressive.

Brett (takin' my hat off to ya)

S

sukaB

Sorry I missed the sign stabbin::

I thank all as well..

I was out of town on business or I would have been there Kurt knows...

Great job guys ;) :suka: