Central Utah Skyline Drive (Fairview) Aug 15 to 16th

CobraNutt

Logger's lake...sounds like a plan. I'll bring my pie irons as well...make me some sammiches and pudgie pies!! :) I'm hoping I can get out of work early enough to meet up! I'll probably have to pack up Thursday night and drag my trailer to work with me and leave from there. I was contemplating hauling my new kayak with me, but I don't have my mounts set up for hauling it on the trailer just yet. Maybe next trip.

CobraNutt

According to UDWR, yes...

Water name
County
Species
Quantity
Avg Length
Date Stocked
Logger L
Sanpete
Rainbow
10.10"
07/02/2014
Logger L
Sanpete
Rainbow
10.23"
07/21/2014
Snow L
Sanpete
Rainbow
07/21/2014

CobraNutt

Cool. I have a spare kayak I can bring for you if you're wanting to get on the water.
Thanks! I just received my carrier saddles (unexpectedly!! Thanks AMAZON!), so I may drag mine along if I can get it situated. I need
to take a look at the crossbars and see if I can figure out a way to mount them since they aren't flat. Long story... lol!

I'd take you up on your offer, if you have one that will carry this old fat dude! I bought the biggest, baddest Yak available
to haul my big butt and lots of gear. I hope to get a lot of use out of it! I haven't fished in Utah in over 20 years, so this one way
to get me back into is, AND on the water at the same time! :)

sixstringsteve

I have a boat that has a weight limit of 220 lbs and one that has a weight limit of 750 lbs. One is nimble, the other is a barge. Which one do you want me to bring?

If you need help mounting that rack, feel free to swing by my place on thursday night and we can knock it out.

CobraNutt

I have a boat that has a weight limit of 220 lbs and one that has a weight limit of 750 lbs. One is nimble, the other is a barge. Which one do you want me to bring?

If you need help mounting that rack, feel free to swing by my place on thursday night and we can knock it out.
Your barge sounds a bit like my Big Rig! lol! It's my first SOT kayak, and my first boat since i sold my old 16' canoe about 10 years ago. I'll play around with the load bars tonight and see what I can come up with.

sixstringsteve

I'm getting excited. Plenty room for more people if anyone else wants to join.

I'll be bringing my handheld radios since I don't have a CB anymore.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Wish I could join, my new assignment has me working Saturdays and Sundays. Need to save the vacation days for the wedding :(

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Hey guys,

I'm going to back out on this one. I decided I'd rather spend the gas money on Argon for TIG practice.
Maybe next time.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I'll be rolling in around 8-8:30 pm. Gotta take care of some stuff. My cell is eight-5-1 six820. Let me know via text if the location or anything changes. Looking forward to meeting everyone.