• Ryans photos 084.jpg
    Ryans photos 084.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 49
  • Ryans photos 085.jpg
    Ryans photos 085.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

xjtony

Here are some pics. I'll include the link to the album as well (my wife takes a ton of pics so not all are included)
SN155281.jpg

SN155286.jpg

SN155293.jpg

SN155298.jpg

SN155303.jpg

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Tony you were supposed to PhotoShop the strap out of the picture on Waynes World.

Again WW whooped me. I got up the first ledge fine but came pretty close to body damage or breakage on the second and had to take a strap. One of these days after some work on the jeep it won't be a problem.

That was a great day but as usual I forgot to take any pictures. For anyone who was there I would wheel with you anytime.

xjtony

Tony you were supposed to PhotoShop the strap out of the picture on Waynes World.

Again WW whooped me. I got up the first ledge fine but came pretty close to body damage or breakage on the second and had to take a strap. One of these days after some work on the jeep it won't be a problem.

That was a great day but as usual I forgot to take any pictures. For anyone who was there I would wheel with you anytime.

You were close at the top man. I developed a grinding in my front driveline when we were heading up the sand hills on the way to constrictor. I didn't notice it when we were doing any slow speed stuff, but when we headed out to the lot it got worse. I dug into the axle today and the drivers side hub was busted. It was engaged, but only kinda halfway engaged, and would not free up. That's the reason I run hubs instead of slugs. They break before any of the expensive stuff lol

NYCEGUY01

Ive never been on the this trail.
Is there an easier line around the more extreme ledges etc ?
Id love to take my RZR on one of the trips but it just wont do those ledges....
Ive been pretty amazed where it would go but dont want to go there just to run the winch all day...lol

Anyone taken a sxs before ? or even seen them on the trail ?

xjtony

Ive been pretty amazed where it would go but dont want to go there just to run the winch all day...lol

There are bypasses pretty much all along the trail. You can really make it as hard or as easy as you like.

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
Yeah, I think it would be a blast on a sxs too, maybe next I'll take the rzr, there was a four wheeler that made to up to the eagles nest but he did have to get winched up it.

NYCEGUY01

I never get any good pics. My girl always gets nervous and wants to walk then doesnt even get good pics when I do stupid stuff...lol

This is the closest I have to a pic on some rocks. It was at little moab and the rest of the sxs's seemed pretty worried about scratching up thier rides...

Still had the stock wheels and tires.

rzr3-1.jpg

Heres one from out by Stockton. Had a set of 30's I was playing with.

DSCN3996.jpg

The current setup.

IMG_0173.jpg

chadschoon

There are bypasses pretty much all along the trail. You can really make it as hard or as easy as you like.

I'd say 99% of those bypasses aren't supposed to be there. Went out there last weekend (it's had been a while) and the one on Wayne's world is like a paved road now

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
I'd say 99% of those bypasses aren't supposed to be there. Went out there last weekend (it's had been a while) and the one on Wayne's world is like a paved road now
The group we was with said the one right next to ww was not a official by pass but if you headed back down the trail there was one.