Snakes Nov 13th - last chance before snow...

krany

kranberry
Last edited:

sixstringsteve

Believe me, there will be video. I've been wanting to do wayne's world for 6 year now, and I finally have a rig capable of it. I'll make sure it's on film/camera.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
i was planning on doing mini moab in my rig, since i have only been to mini once in my life, but with this many people i think i just might want to do waynes and rattlesnake one last time before winter comes and i also tear apart my jeep for hardend axles and exo cage and bigger tires.. so probably count me in + 2 jeeps

richpblaze

You guys have lights I hope

I gets dark at 5:00pm these days with this many people I doubt we will do both trails by then. Dress warm :greg: 3:00 at the Snakes parking lot correct?

sixstringsteve

3:00 at the chevron for me. You can head up an earlier group if you want rich. I just want to do ww, I'm ok if I don't do constrictor. It'd probably be best if we weren't so bunched up anyway.

richpblaze

I'll plan on being at the snakes parking lot at 3:00

The more the merrier depending on how capable the rigs are it should be fine. If WW is wet I probably won't even attemp it. I will wait till 3:30 before heading out. I hope it has two feet of snow on it.:cool:

sixstringsteve

Yeah, 3 is late. I'm wanting to fly through rattlesnake and spend my time on WW, but I can definitely see why others would want to leave earlier or spend some more time on rattlesnake.

Coco

WW is a little tricky with 114" wheelbase. I have done it a couple times in my truck, and you gotta bump the second wall pretty good

sixstringsteve

we'll see how I do. I've seen about 50 people make it (and 50 people not make it), but I've never been up it myself. I sure hope I can. I know it all depends on the day. I'd just like to complete that obstacle before I sell my truck, otherwise I'll always be asking myself "could I have done it on another day?"