Snakes Nov 13th - last chance before snow...

sixstringsteve

I'm guessing there will be a few muddy spots, but it'll be pretty dry overall. I'll bet there'll be some water on WW, but I'm guessing a few people will make it up.

YOUKNOW

Does anyone know if they got snow/moisture out there in the past day or two? It was supposed to snow here in Lehi, but it barely did anything. I'm thinking it'll be pretty dry on Sat.

I live in Eagle Mountain, and it was pretty dry the last couple of days. The forecast said snow this morning, but it was clear skies.

richpblaze

Cheveron at 3:00

Or parking lot at the trail head 3:30 I will be having a bbq in Tooele afterwards if anyone would like to join us burgers dogs bring your own drinks have fire pit and floor space for those who don't want t drive after.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I will be out there a little earlier. Hope fully we can meet up with you guys. I wanted to run constrictor before it got dark. will be meeting at chevron around 130

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

Or parking lot at the trail head 3:30 I will be having a bbq in Tooele afterwards if anyone would like to join us burgers dogs bring your own drinks have fire pit and floor space for those who don't want t drive after.

Sounds like a good time. I won't be able to make the BBQ this time, but thanks for the invite. Wish I could make it.

Coco

I am still debating. Everytime I go out there, I bend my rear driveshaft.... And i have no idea how or where..... Haven't bent it anywhere else but the snakes...