Snakes on saturday! (Labor day weekend)

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I'm dead set on the Snakes for the morning of Saturday the 2nd. Is anyone headed out there? Unfortunatly I've never been, and wouldn't mind tagging along with someone who knows the area. It will be me, and possibly one other from Cache valley (unless someone else wants to follow us out :confused: ). On Thursday I will know for sure if w*$k will let me go.

I think it should be a good time expecially if there is a fairly large group that want's to go :D let me know what you think. Thanks......

toomeymd

SUZUKI ROCKER
I'll run it again, only been there once so I won't be a great trail guide, maybe bigzuki can come be trail guide again.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I mit try, and make it saturday. Friday night i'm getting some tube work done on my rig. It would be my rigs maden voyage after getting the hi steer and shackel reversal.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Kris K said:
I mit try, and make it saturday. Friday night i'm getting some tube work done on my rig. It would be my rigs maden voyage after getting the hi steer and shackel reversal.

I heard the kewl kids were headed out on Monday......

zukking01

Where exactly is snakes and what is the trail rating. I have an open front but would like to try to make it.

toomeymd

SUZUKI ROCKER
hey zukking, I made it through rattlesnake with no probs in my DD, 29's, 4.16 t-case, and open diffs. By the way, still don't have the 10 bolts under my other sammi yet, no time.

zukking01

mbryson said:
That's a Sami-type 'upgrade'?:eek::eek:

As psycho as that sounds look closely at my aviator... That is a LWB with toomeymd's new to bolts. Lot of work to make those things bolt up. Front housing was in the way and met a cutter and a welder. I had them runnings 38 swampers and it ruled.

zukking01

Kris K said:
Just checked I have to work at Cabelas monday morning intell 4:30 pm. :(

Awww too bad. :( You sound really sick. :rolleyes: Maybe you should "stay home" Call in sick and meet us up there.

Bart

I'll be there Sat morning with a small group and 2 fairly newbe drivers. My son will be driving his new ride and although he's driven a few trails, this will be his first time with a clutch. We'll be in this.

Last edited: