Snakes on saturday! (Labor day weekend)

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
WOW! Is that a LWB sammie or do my eye's decieve? :D ,and Sweet 4-runner Bart! I really want to go now! I will give the final word on Thursday if w$%k will let me go or not. How does morningish sound? if so would I be able to run both of the snakes in one day?

BTW I'm running open in the front for now, but I'm ready for anything......... :D

zukking01

Rot Box said:
WOW! Is that a LWB sammie or do my eye's decieve?

If you are talking about my rig then yes it is a LWB will lots of goodies. I am going with a pack of zukies this saturday after we have a wrencher. ( mechanic fixing party)

camel

me and at least one buddy will be out at the snake on saturday morning sometime probably around 8:00 am -9:00 am and then go up to the constrictor which in the same area. Been out there a number of times so we know the area pretty good so if anyone wants to come join we would love to see ya the more the merrier

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Me and a few of my buddies will be out there saturday morning! White/ red yj, grey cruiser and green yj

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
zukking01 said:
If you are talking about my rig then yes it is a LWB will lots of goodies. I am going with a pack of zukies this saturday after we have a wrencher. ( mechanic fixing party)

Jelous! I'll see if I can talk my brother into coming out too. He has a Sammie that I'm sure you guy's could appreciate ;)

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
It's a go (no work)! I'd like to tag along with anyone that isn't going to be imbarrased by the ROT BOX :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have a feeling that this is going to be a good time! I'll probably arrive in Lehi early Saturday morning, but from there I'm kind of lost :sick:

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
That is for sure the best spot to meet! What time are you guys thinkin of meeting at the chevron?

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Awsome! I'll be there at 8. The Chevron/Smiths that's WEST of Lehi right (I don't get out much)? The one I'm thinking of is easy to find from I-15 a couple miles off the freeway to the west if I remember right :sick:

Bart

I'm still not sure when our group is going, but it's sounding like at least an hour behind you guys. From what I've heard we'll have a couple YJs, a TJ and our Runner. Maybe we'll come out early and run it once with you guys and go back and meet them at the bottom after that.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Rot Box said:
Awsome! I'll be there at 8. The Chevron/Smiths that's WEST of Lehi right (I don't get out much)? The one I'm thinking of is easy to find from I-15 a couple miles off the freeway to the west if I remember right :sick:

That is correct.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
:greg: ........... What is a good time for everyone? or should 8:00 be the plan :confused: I don't care when.... I just don't want to miss out! Or anyone else to for that matter.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I'll be at the Chevron at 8 :D really hope to see everyone there (or at least someone to show me the way to get to the trail head :sick: :sick: HA HA ) mabey if I'm luck l'll get to see some Sammurai action.... expecially LWB sammurai action :greg:

zukking01

Rot Box said:
mabey if I'm luck l'll get to see some Sammurai action.... expecially LWB sammurai action :greg:

I think the samurai people are all meeting for a wrenching party at 8am and then going out later on in the day. My LWB will be there later to tear it or be torn up. :rofl:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
zukking01 said:
I think the samurai people are all meeting for a wrenching party at 8am and then going out later on in the day. My LWB will be there later to tear it or be torn up. :rofl:

:cool: I'll be in a whit.............er.. uh.... rust colored Toy :sick: hope to see u guys.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
8 it is......going to sleep now to get some rest for the long voyage. I Hope to see you all (I also hope I don't get stranded at Smith's :sick: )