Snow totals for Wednesday storm

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I blew 6 inches off my driveway last night, and there's at least another 4 waiting for me right now. Not really snowing much any more, just a couple flakes.

blznnp

barley snowing on the far west of west jordan, probably have around 10" or so on my front yard and driveway

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Over 3 days South Jordan has collected 3, 8, and 4 for a total of 15 inches but we only have about 8 in undisturbed areas and drifts of about 24 inches. Have fun shoveling.

SpeedyVic

I would have to say I had about 10" in the areas of my driveway that have not been cleared. It is still snowing lightly here and the roads suck.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I think it was Ch. 5 that interviewed me this morning while I was pumping gas. She asked how long I have been driving in snow. I told her I grew up in AK so I have driven in some real nasty snow. Then she said she had to know what Alaska snow was like. I told her it was still white. When she realized I was making fun of her she hit me on the arm. It was pretty funny.

Too funny!

Barely eeked out 12" at my cabin at 7900' near Wanship, since Saturday morning, watching radar it just danced a donut around our place. Hasn't been worth going up to clear it out. Nearly got as much in Draper. Need to go play in it now!

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
We got 16-17 up here on the bench and it's rubbing our dogs' bellies, so weird how much more we get than they do at the bottom of the hill about a mile away.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I have about 14 inch in the driveway and thanks to farmington city I have 36x48 inch blocking my driveway.... thankfully I have a jeep and can drive over it!