Snow wheelin, who's going where?

DAA

Some of the most fun snow wheeling I've had in recent years was on highway 95 a couple winters ago. Left Cedar Mesa the morning following a nice dump of fresh snow and was plowing fresh tracks in powder at 35 MPH almost all the way to Hite without even seeing another vehicle or track on the highway. It was a blast!

- DAA

LT.

Oddly enough I was just up AF canyon 2 days ago. I wrote about the trip in the tire review thread. Took my Yukon XL up and was able to go everywhere I pointed the truck. The new tires were amazing on the rig.

LT.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
That was a FUN trip! I was full throttle in 2nd gear to get up that hill.... like on the verge of floating valves! IIRC, as more traffic made it up the hill it got more difficult. Johnny really had a hard time, hitting it over and over!

That trip was a blast, I actually just found some pictures from it. I need to fire up the other computer and post a few

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Had some fun in the West Desert (Black Rock Canyon) today.... didn't take many pics but here are a couple

IMG_5978 (Small).JPG

IMG_5965 (Small).JPG

IMG_5980 (Small).JPG

IMG_5988 (Small).JPG

IMG_6003 (Small).JPG

Some video of the workout we had

[video=youtube;YtV5GcqEe8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtV5GcqEe8Q[/video]

blznnp

I was going to go out there, but the wife won't be good enough to handle the younger two kids after gall bladder removal

RogueJeepr

Here!
Not sure, before noon im sure.
Dirthedz usually does it every year. Maybe check em out on FB. Last year it was cool to see Momobuggy's rig tearin it up and throwing snow all over.

crosbike

TONS of snow up at Fish Lake. I detest snow wheeling. The constant fear of getting stuck makes it no fun to me.