So im doing 60 down the road and hit a bump...

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
That's the chevy IFS for ya! Have a coworker who had the same thing happen. I hope the insurance pays for new undies because I know I'd shat my pants if it happend to me.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
single lift kit installer failure?

DING DING DING!!!! WINNER!!!

When I got out to look at the damages the first thing I noticed was the top ball joing looked to be in perfect shape (bottom one is torn in half)...with no nut on it and the threads were not harmed at all....they forgot to tighten it....

The lift kit was installed monday and tuesday this week, I picked the truck up on tuesday night drove it a little on the 4th. I left for phoenix at 5 am yesterday, got here (phoenix) did a few things at my office, got up this morning was crusing to work, hit the rise in the road crossing that intersection (look in the 3rd picture at the skid mark from the tire) The top a-arm went up when it went down the top ball joint popped out from having no nut at all on it and booya the whole nuckle falls off and wedges tire/rim/nuckle to where you see it in the picture...3 grand in damages....so far..oh and now im stuck in phoenix..waiting for parts

NE_Utah

I hope they are going to buy you a new tire and wheel.

That sucks. Good looking truck besides the alinement being off a little.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I hope you enjoyed your car-like ride:p That sucks bg time, so what is the shop going to do

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
All I can say is you're damn lucky you were driving a Chevy.......

Imagine that happening at 80mph in a Ford??? :D

That does suck, and you know I'm a Chebby guy at heart.