So, what can I do to badcops Xj while he is gone?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Give me some ideas. I was over there today getting help (not) he was letting me use his stuf to get my fuel cell mounted, while he messed with my 4runner. By the end of the night, I had "gay" spraypainted on the side of my runner, my mudflaps have some fun things written on them, and gas poured in my face. So, he's gonna be gone for a week, and he needs a present when he comes home. Ohh ya, he left the combo to his garage with my bud.

JoeT

Got Kipper snacks? :greg: I can hook you up with large garbage bags filled with paper confetti. Family members here can attest to how well it works when applied to the inside of a XJ. :D

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Supergper said:
this clip here would be funny to do if he drives his vehicle on the road :D

I think this would be great to do... and then also lift it and put the blocks under the frame so the tires are just 1/2 inch off the ground and then fill it with confetti.... and you can then take shaving cream to the windows with whatever words of wisdom you think are needed!

and I think before you do that you need to take it out mudding and get it totally covered first....

My .02 worth

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
JeepinJoe said:
Got Kipper snacks? :greg: I can hook you up with large garbage bags filled with paper confetti. Family members here can attest to how well it works when applied to the inside of a XJ. :D

NEVER leave your jeep unattended when Joe is around!!!!!!!!! :mad2:

We got married 8 years ago and the confetti is still coming out the vents. :eek:

JoeT

XJMAMA said:
NEVER leave your jeep unattended when Joe is around!!!!!!!!! :mad2:

We got married 8 years ago and the confetti is still coming out the vents. :eek:
That's right! :greg: And now with my tow truck driver skills no locked Jeep is safe! Hmm I wonder if I fill my wet/dry vac with confetti and then reverse the hoses so it'll blow it into my sis... um anyone's Jeep. :guilty:

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
gijohn40 said:
I think this would be great to do... and then also lift it and put the blocks under the frame so the tires are just 1/2 inch off the ground and then fill it with confetti.... and you can then take shaving cream to the windows with whatever words of wisdom you think are needed!

and I think before you do that you need to take it out mudding and get it totally covered first....

My .02 worth
Brilliant! I like it. Hehehe.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Don't use confetti, find some bean bags from the DI. Those little foam balls go placed confetti can't even get to. Plus the static they have works like glue!
Just unzip the bag, and play it like a bagpipe. Good fun.

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Put a dead llama i his drivers seat wearing some sunglasses and smokin a cigar.