So, what can I do to badcops Xj while he is gone?

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Take his tires and replace them with some from a small car.. that would be funny. Just don't sell his tires when you take them off... :eek:

Caleb

Shawn said:
Leave it alone, the worst thing one can do is mess with another mans ride.

I agree with this, however being badcop ALREADY messed with his rig then pay backs a ***** :D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in yet. Maybe he is already gone.

BTW his rig is hacked all to hell now, confetti etc would just blow away, he has a rusted out semi complete roll cage and one bucket seat right now. I was thinking I might do somthing like the picture, but in his neighborhood someone might steal the tires, I don't want that to happen.

His pride and joy (thats left) is the hood cause it didn't get too damaged when he rolled, and the week before he rolled he put some expensive warn sticker on it. I think it has a nice place in my storage shed :)

edit: I was going to put the picture of my 4runner sitting on the tires that were taken off the rig, but now I can't find it.

74highboy

PierCed_3 said:
Take his tires and replace them with some from a small car.. that would be funny. Just don't sell his tires when you take them off... :eek:

i can get a hold of some realy small acura tires that will fit a 15 their low profiles so they will look realy funny

Klif01

Do I bother you?
LOL, might cause too much effort on my part mounting and unmounting the rims.

I wonder what lug pattern he has. If I remember right, it is not stock XJ...

JoeT

A spare donut tire from a Eclipse will fit just fine. You might have to put them on backwards to fit around the brakes. I had some but got rid of them with the last Jeep I parted out. Dang it.

V-DAWG

someday
Ohms said:
One Word.......

Kharma......'nuf said.........

Exactly..... Kharma will now catch up with the man who started the pranks, and we all get to be involved in the decision making of what will take place.

I am all for the brake/horn set up. Something subtle, that won't be detected right off the bat. (Other than you having his vehicle doesn't mean you also have his internet connection, and he has probably read all this. :confused: )

V-DAWG said:
Exactly..... Kharma will now catch up with the man who started the pranks, and we all get to be involved in the decision making of what will take place.

I am all for the brake/horn set up. Something subtle, that won't be detected right off the bat. (Other than you having his vehicle doesn't mean you also have his internet connection, and he has probably read all this. :confused: )

i just went to eddie mcstiff's with him.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Meh....

I was going to put a chain and lock around the beer fridge in his garage, but the handle doesn't have a hole that goes through. I could have sworn someone was home though, made me a little skiddish.