so what did everyone think of the swapmeet?

MattL

I went.. but um where was everybody??

Does some one still have that winch mount that was up front and I was kinda curious how much for the gas cans.. if anybody knows..

George

Hope no one takes offense...

Was not what I thought of for a swap meet. My experience with swap meets in the past has been people trying to get rid of stuff collecting dust. Not to try and make money. More along the lines of I want to get rid of it just to have it gone. I myself got rid of some things there at what you would call a loss but I wanted it gone and now it is. That is my experiences of a swap meet.

When I finally left around 1230 there was not much there that the common guy could use. Brandon had a lot of cool stuff but WAY out of mine and most peoples league.

I had a good time there and it was interesting but would like to have seen more participation from outside of the Jeep SLC list, more stuff for the common guy, swap meet (just need to get rid of it) pricing.

As for that winch plate and gas cans... Big Sarge had those. He is on this board.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I missed out. :( I had a few things I was going to bring, but I had a wedding to attend instead. Maybe next time...

AmmoMike

I had a great time, BUT i have to agree with George. Where im from swap meet means hey I want to get this out of my house, yard, and or garage, and prices reflect as well. Im poor cant afford to carry much money in my wallet. I did have 40 bucks though, I thought I was rich.

Now I do like brandons bumper set, and when i do get some money, i will be getting with him to either make me a set or to sell me the set in his garage, BUT I NEED A PRICE BRANDON.....

sukaB

Banned
I thought I lost quite a bit of money buy selling brand new bestop products for half of what you could buy them for and tires you can't beat that...
Sarge stole about 1000 bucks from me for 500..
There was free burgers and cokes that I bought and one other person donated to........
Next year will be bigger and more productive in a parking lot of my buddy's business and the the newspaper add will be kickin for a couple of weeks as well.
It would be really cool to have a radio add as well.
Swap meets usually consist of broke people and people with cash too......
Broke a****e*
I bought a motor!

Ryan

So did anybody buy all the bullsheit you were sellin' Brandon?:D

BTW, I forgot to ask you while we were there, but what do you want for the 33" MT/R's(assuming you still have them)?

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Well, I had a great time, RIGHT after George, Mike and Bru left, people really started coming, Between the time they left and I left for the Food Run, I sold 2.5 sets of tires and made alot of people happy. More stuff also came after you left. I had a great time! It was fun to meet alot of the people from the list. Thanks Bart for wearing the hat, it was sunny out! Thanks for the rims Brett. Yes I bought the winch for Bigger Sgt. Money talks and BS walks! I thought itwas great, thanks Branden for taking the time and putting up with all of us! More ads would have help, but we had a lot of people just stop by seeing something going on. Gas cans went to Ian. I have more up here.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Swapmeet was exactly what I thought it was going to be, a bunch of jeep dudes drinkin beer and b.s.ing about 4x4's. Was perfect in my opinion. :D

BTW it was good to meet some of you guys...:D

Hey sukaB....who got the mini-bike? what did you sell it for?

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Brandon sold the motor bike,

I had a hella fun time, got a bumper and some lights, Brandon wasnt selling shi* to make money. He was selling stuff to get rid of it so he can buy more stuff!! See my sig!!

He is a straight shooter, loud and brash but he just has good confidence in himself.

I thought it was awesome sitting around Bsing with people, getting to know people and making friends, showing me and my brothers face to the crowd.

Sarge you sold my tires and rims!!! but you hooked me up on the winch plate, maybe youll come across seom 32-33" tires for a steal for me. I need some 5 on 5.5 good rims too.

I was happy to go, will go again and every year hereafter if I can. Id like to thank brandon for having us all over. it was a blast.

I hope we can get it bigger every year, get a building and start a tradition.

Sorry for the bad grammar, I am sitting in SLC at my sisters shop, not much time to type.

Nixter

on the road again...
What I really wanted was a signed poster of that stud playing on the rocks in Delta. :D Seriously, my kid wanted one, but I never mentioned anything to you Brandon cuz you were busy selling/marketing etc.... So, if you got any lying around that you want to get rid of.....................

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I too had a great time. I really did find it to be a swap meet. IF the stuff was sitting on the ground and not in the custom made dept. Where can you go and get anything custom made for swap meet prices. I do however think that 4 32BFG at's with 75% tread for 100 smackers was swap meet prices. Brand new tops and center consoles is also swap meet prices. Everything was a deal there. Not all of EVERYTHING was a steal. The main point was to meet up and bull sheit with the crew. Share the love ya know.
Hey sarge, did you call me BS? I wanted the winch but not having the cash I had to walk.......
Lets throw more fun stuff in the future... maybee make some freinds and get a few cheep parts too.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Originally posted by Skyetone
oh and an anarchy off road sticker for my toyota :)
Bling Bling
The girl wants a hoodie

Ya right, he wont give em out for Yotas, or japanese stuff :p

Im gonna make him gimem one tho.

Hey greg how come no rocky mountain stickies for sale?