so what did everyone think of the swapmeet?

sukaB

Banned
Yah I sold the damn motor bike for 75 bones ---that hurt bad---
That bike was bad a** fast, top out at 45 going up 10600 south...
I need 750 for the four tires 33's and the rims ready to go, one tire was missing because it's getting a new tire mounted up.

I do have posters and you are more than welcome to have one especially for the kid....
Thanks to all of you for coming and I promise next year will be alot bigger as well. But it was everthing I wanted.
Mostly to meet everyone....:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Too bad ya' sold the minibike... I was thinking of starting some sort of getto minibike racing league... I have a 72' Honda Trail 50 that would have given your little ride a run.... :D

I'm thinking of regearing the bike and getting it to a real reliable condition. that way I can use it as my trail recon. bike... check out all of the trails I don't feel like driving down... that way if a cop rolls up I can just hike it intoa bush and pretend to be a nature walker...:D

sukaB

Banned
The only way to get that Briggs 5hp motor any faster would have had to been to stuff a water cooled setup on it.....
I used to ride it around here to get beer and I kept almost gettin busted by the cops and I don't need any more trouble than I already provide for myself.
South Valley sponsors all my 4 wheelers now so we use those for fun and I don't have to pay for them..........
:D

sukaB

Banned
No there a sponsor of mine for my rock crawling team needs.
I used to have friends with there jeeps come out and carry my spare parts and then I decided I would be more self sufficient if I had a quad to carry all my goods and it's easier to manuever and such as well.
Plus friends can't always be there......

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by sukaB
Yah I sold the damn motor bike for 75 bones ---that hurt bad---
That bike was bad a** fast, top out at 45 going up 10600 south...
I need 750 for the four tires 33's and the rims ready to go, one tire was missing because it's getting a new tire mounted up.

I do have posters and you are more than welcome to have one especially for the kid....
Thanks to all of you for coming and I promise next year will be alot bigger as well. But it was everthing I wanted.
Mostly to meet everyone....:D

Cool, he will like that. Maybe next event or something I can steel one from ya. Just let me know.