Soft top repairs

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
I've got an old Kayline (now STC) soft top for my FJ40, and it is in great shape, considering the amount of use that it has had. It does have a few minor issues, though. The zipper on the front side window is acting up- it seems that the sliders are just worn out, and there are a few spots where the stitching on the seams is coming undone. It also has a very small hole in one of the back side windows. All minor stuff, but it needs to get fixed.

So, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a local business that can repair these issues.

Thanks!
Chad

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sugarhouse Awning (Caleb beat me too it :D)
Kirkhams?

There is a place local that specializes in soft tops... I had there info somewhere, I know Bobs Offroad Haus had an advertisement hanging up sometime ago for the company?

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Not to go off on a tangent but what's the story with Bob's on and off road haus on 21st? I went in there years agp and it was a disaster area! Is it a real busniness or just a front for a drug ring? LOL

cruiseroutfit said:
Sugarhouse Awning (Caleb beat me too it :D)
Kirkhams?

There is a place local that specializes in soft tops... I had there info somewhere, I know Bobs Offroad Haus had an advertisement hanging up sometime ago for the company?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Jay5.9L said:
Not to go off on a tangent but what's the story with Bob's on and off road haus on 21st? I went in there years agp and it was a disaster area! Is it a real busniness or just a front for a drug ring? LOL

Bob was one of the first 4x4 businesses in the valley. He and his partner (Larry now of On n' Off road house) started Off Roaf Haus around the 70's up in SLC. They split off years ago and started their own gigs. At one time Bob used to carry alot of stuff. But he has been trying to sell the place and move on for several years... I heard the other day that his place is sold and gone?

Larry on the otherhand still has a TON of stuff down at his place. Lots of new-old-stock, one ofs, etc. Some cool stuff, almost like going to NPS :D