Southwest Crawl Fest, Jan 29-30

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
So i have fun with my rig !!!!!

I was referring to the XJ, but that sami buggy was cool too. i ran sliplock with them that day. That thing took a beating and kept on going.

My problem is i wouldnt have any fun with a super clean rig i would be too afraid to scratch it lol :rofl:

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Scratch card odds!

This is a quote from the Promotion Company On the scratch cards the odds for getting five of 25 are 52,130 to 1, and getting 6 of 25 are 593,775 to 1.
This was an added bonus to our raffle which was the main event and we thought it would be exciting if someone would win but again the raffle was over $25,000 dollars which in itself was a fun time Thanks Steve!

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Thats okay!

We thought it would be a great addition to the large raffle we already had put together but we are looking into other things next year to do instead maybe a real buggy or jeep to be raffled off:greg:!!!

del0075

the large raffle we already had

just curious, do you have a list of all the vendors and what they donated, so we could send them a thank you

maybe even post it here so everybody can see them, if you could even put a total dollar amount, i like to support our supporting company's, the more they donate the more i like to support them first, not to say i wont support all of the ones i can .......

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
We already are sending the Thank You Letters!

And we encourage everyone to support each and every vendor as they support us throughout the year! All of our supporting Vendors can be seen at www.Southwestcrawlfest.com as we have posted them Thanks! And it was approx.$28,000 in raffle items!

Last edited: