Southwest Crawl Fest, Jan 29-30

XJEEPER

Event Shirts will be $15.00 a piece

Hoodies Pull over will be $25.00 and Zip up Hoodies are $30.00

Hats will be $15.00 and they will have flames and Event Logo

Beanies will be $10.00

if you want to reserve in advance of the Wednesday shopping cart P.M. Me so I can have better #s in my order but you will have to still pay on the site Thanks Steve!

The shopping cart gonna have pictures of these items to purchase?

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
For the Vehicle Raffle, are you limiting every registered person to one ticket? Or can we buy an unlimited number? I wouldn't mind spending a few hundy for $35,000 rig.

For the Hoodies, you making any triple or quadruple fat sizes?

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
For the Vehicle Raffle, are you limiting every registered person to one ticket? Or can we buy an unlimited number? I wouldn't mind spending a few hundy for $35,000 rig.

For the Hoodies, you making any triple or quadruple fat sizes?

We only have 400 Scratch cards for the $50,000 dollar prize and $35,000 needs to go to the dealer for a rig of your choice and you will win $15,000 in cash as well to do whatever you want with .Please understand that these scratch cards are for Registered people who come to the raffle . Every card is a potential winner but you have to scratch the like symbols to win.

Yes we are making large everything Hoodies Shirts etc for you and me to fit in them lol!!!

Xiled1

Sounds like each registered person gets one ticket. So what happens if there are multiple people who scratch off a winning ticket?

XJumpmaster

XJumpmaster
So its now tomorrow? LOL

I'm assuming that the shopping cart will be linked to the site?

I'm registered in overflow. Will be leaving Oh my gosh its dark early Friday morning and hope to make it in time.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
The online store is ready!

Please visit the Southwest Crawlfest website and purchase the Dinner Tickets Raffle tickets and Apparel Thanks for your patience Steve!

Seth

These go to 11
I am sending an update email with a link to the trail assignment pdf tomorrow. We have made some adjustment to accommodate the growth of the event. We have added a second buggy trail, another medium difficulty trail the Trail leader is calling East Rim and another difficult trail comparable to The Maze. We have worked hard to keep everyone in groups by clubs and on the trails they have requested. We also need to keep group sizes reasonable. And in doing this we will be moving some rigs to alternate trails that have the same difficulty rating. The earlier you registered the better the odds are that you will be on your first choice.

Of all the times I have wheeled in theGeorge I have never been disappointed with the trail. All the trails are a lot of fun. Many have side obstacles every 30 ft. And none are far from open areas that you can play around on.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Ditto, Thanks for helping set this up, it will be my first time wheeling in st george!

CJ Matt

First time wheeling in St George and most likely my last trip before moving. It is great that this event is happening now.

ricsrx

One week from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be heading down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!