SpaceX Dragon Crew Launch

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
As am I. I've been following it literally for years as SpaceX has developed the Falcon rocket and Dragon capsule.
As cool as it is, it does remind me about how the US has been out of the human spaceflight game for nine years. If the Constellation Program hadn't been canceled by the Obama Administration (under questionable reasoning), we'd be on target to put another person on the moon this year. Stupid.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
On a semi related note, this brings back the very vivid memory of my kindergarten teacher sitting us all down on the floor of the room to watch the live coverage of the Challenger shuttle take off after a week long study of space and the school teacher that went up with them...

Hope this goes better.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I remember sitting on the ottoman in living room watching it play on the news over and over again while my mom was on the phone in the kitchen talking to my dad at work and my grandparents in California when it happened.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
On a semi related note, this brings back the very vivid memory of my kindergarten teacher sitting us all down on the floor of the room to watch the live coverage of the Challenger shuttle take off after a week long study of space and the school teacher that went up with them...

Hope this goes better.

I remember sitting on the ottoman in living room watching it play on the news over and over again while my mom was on the phone in the kitchen talking to my dad at work and my grandparents in California when it happened.

Good gracious..... I were in High School then. In a "computer" class using Apple IIe if I remember correctly