Sportman Event July 2nd and 3rd

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Extreme West - Uroc #2

cruiseroutfit said:
They were announcing that down there...

I don't remember it being a UROC event, rather a local one?

I guess it will be held at the Weber Fair Grounds? Sponsored by Sky's Extreme Offroad? Big Sgt will know more... :D

Good Afternoon Everybody. Yes I do have more info. We are doing a sportsman event at the Hot Rockin 4th at the Weber county fair grounds. Tech inspection will be Friday the 2nd and the comp will be on the 3rd. This will be done while alot of other stuff is going on too. Sky's is putting it on and UROC is helping out. I will be there and we could use a bunch of judge's and Marshalls. Anybody wanting to help out can call me or Sky's Extreme. Anybody wanting to compete in the sportsman class and anybody wanting to do some expo stuff call Sky's Extreme. Plus we could use some sponsers for this event. We will have more stuff posted on this to keep watching!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
TheBigSgt said:
Good Afternoon Everybody. Yes I do have more info. We are doing a sportsman event at the Hot Rockin 4th at the Weber county fair grounds. Tech inspection will be Friday the 2nd and the comp will be on the 3rd. This will be done while alot of other stuff is going on too. Sky's is putting it on and UROC is helping out. I will be there and we could use a bunch of judge's and Marshalls. Anybody wanting to help out can call me or Sky's Extreme. Anybody wanting to compete in the sportsman class and anybody wanting to do some expo stuff call Sky's Extreme. Plus we could use some sponsers for this event. We will have more stuff posted on this to keep watching!

whose rulebook will the rigs be tech'd against? I have to assume UROC, since they are 'helping' out.

Kyle

GO Jr.
Andy said:
Thanks Caleb.

Brandon at Sky's said he would have more info tomorrow.

Andy

Hey guys, I talked to Brandon at Sky's today. it sounds like its going to be an awsome event. sounds like it has been planned very well.

Entry fees $200.00
$50.00 goes to UROC since its a Sportsman event
The $150.oo goes to a 100% payout.

There will be 5 obstacles and one money pit.

They are trying to get some sponsors to pay to the best time on each course, That sounds cool.

The fans will be sitting on bleachers in a small stadium

Thanks to sky's and Uroc for putting on a local event
Good job guys

Kyle Listul
Factory Tubular Motorsports

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Kyle said:
Hey guys, I talked to Brandon at Sky's today. it sounds like its going to be an awsome event. sounds like it has been planned very well.

Entry fees $200.00
$50.00 goes to UROC since its a Sportsman event
The $150.oo goes to a 100% payout.

There will be 5 obstacles and one money pit.

They are trying to get some sponsors to pay to the best time on each course, That sounds cool.

The fans will be sitting on bleachers in a small stadium

Thanks to sky's and Uroc for putting on a local event
Good job guys

Kyle Listul
Factory Tubular Motorsports

Will this be tech'd to the UROC Stock class rules?

TEAM FRED

Looks to me that entry fees before June 30 will be $150 after that 175. I got this info from Skys web site sxor.com Sounds like fun I will be there!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
TEAM FRED said:
Looks to me that entry fees before June 30 will be $150 after that 175. I got this info from Skys web site sxor.com Sounds like fun I will be there!
Stock class rules? Hmm, if so neither one of us qualify, Carl. Bummer. :(

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
TEAM FRED said:
Two classes modified and super modified my rig is still classified as supermodified. I hope

you better clarify which class(es) they are running. All along this has been called a 'sportsman' event. My understanding is the 'sportsman' is the class that is listed in the rulebook as 'stock class'. That means not modified or super modified. Maybe I'm wrong, but definately needs clarification.

If you plan on attending, don't show up at the tech inspection without having read the vehicle rules.