Sportman Event July 2nd and 3rd

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i called skys today and he said that the event will start between 9 and 10 in the morning. is this correct?
he also said that i can get a pit pass for 20 bucks and be down there for the action. i hope that is true, i don't want to sit in the stands and see the action from far away.
anyone else getting a pit pass? hope to see you there

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
Bart said:
Bummer indeed. It'd be a gas to run an indoor arena event. Wonder if they'd let us in if they don't get enough entries?
Bart
DUDE!! show up and I'll bet brandon and the SXOR crew will let you run!! Everybody just show up and lets see whatcha got.

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
xj_punk said:
i called skys today and he said that the event will start between 9 and 10 in the morning. is this correct?
he also said that i can get a pit pass for 20 bucks and be down there for the action. i hope that is true, i don't want to sit in the stands and see the action from far away.
anyone else getting a pit pass? hope to see you there
PITPASS is the only way to go.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
what time does the event start at? sxor said 9 or 10 when i called them today but the weber county site says rock crawling is 12-7. confused here and it is coming up in like 8 hours.
someone please clarify

posted this in the other forum too.

How much will it cost to get in and just watch?

Kyle said:
Hey guys, I talked to Brandon at Sky's today. it sounds like its going to be an awsome event. sounds like it has been planned very well.

Entry fees $200.00
$50.00 goes to UROC since its a Sportsman event
The $150.oo goes to a 100% payout.

There will be 5 obstacles and one money pit.

They are trying to get some sponsors to pay to the best time on each course, That sounds cool.

The fans will be sitting on bleachers in a small stadium

Thanks to sky's and Uroc for putting on a local event
Good job guys

Kyle Listul
Factory Tubular Motorsports