Spotted

sixstringsteve

Saw this on another forum and I thought it was a cool idea. If you spot someone's rig out and about, take a picture of it and post it up.

Last edited:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I was driving around in Mesha's JK for a few days earlier this month and someone noticed it but didn't know who I was; they asked, "isn't that Davy's Jeep?" I answered, "maybe, I just stole it."

Good times.

sixstringsteve

Going UP! and Yota4runner, you have been spotted. Those are some mighty fine rigs if you ask me.

Going Up!

Yota4runner

Kevin B.

OLAF
Supporting Member
No pics, but I spotted what I assume is the TK Customs shop rig yesterday - a Pathfinder, I think, with some pretty slick orange and black graphics.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Speaking of Spotted, do any of you guys know a guy named Cody that built a Scout or perhaps it was a Bronco...but pretty sure it was a Scout. He lives or lived in West Valley ?

I used to work with him long time ago, like 8 years ago and he didn't own a cell phone back then lol.

TRD270

Web Wheeler
I didn't have a chance to snap a pic but I just saw a really sick 1996-2001 gold SAS Tacoma with links rolling around in the Cottonwood Heights area

xj_nate

Poser
i see the TK customs xterra around 54th south and 56th west a lot. not sure i've really seen anyone else but then again a lot of you don't live in the WJ area.

plus those of you that drive JK's blend in with all the other people that drive JK's :rofl: