Spotted

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Coming up behind this guy it looked like he had swapped full widths under.. Then I got closer and realized his wheels has like 100% back spacing.. He had all kinds of doodad upgrades, But every one seemed to make it less capable offroad.
IMG_6093[1].JPGIMG_6094[1].JPG

This looked like a well built jeep once upon a time, but hasn't been registered for 3 years now :( Sad to see them sit.
IMG_6085[1].JPGIMG_6086[1].JPG

Not a vehicle, but a house I appraised today had these custom gates. Pretty fun idea.
IMG_6114.JPG

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Saw this coming out of American Fork high school, with a teenage girl driving it.

74d7ce5f3a3c525c44a524605714f709.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Coco

Spotted at my uncles tire shop. Has a chase truck feel to it, if it isn't indeed one. They were putting the wheels and tires on.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Not worried, I only followed her for a couple miles. I wanted to see where she lives so I could have my son go ask here out:) There is also a really nice 72 blazer at that high school that a little blond girl drives. I've tried to get said son to find out who that one is and ask her out. I guess he doesn't like women with really good taste in vehicles!

- - - Updated - - -

This can get you jail time.

Not worried, I only followed her for a couple miles:D I wanted to see where she lives so I could have my son go ask here out:) There is also a really nice 72 blazer at that high school that a little blond girl drives. I've tried to get said son to find out who that one is and ask her out. I guess he doesn't like women with really good taste in vehicles!