Spotted

Rock Taco

Saw this killer color-changing XJ in Draper today. I love the low profile rear bumper and the color-changing paint. These have got to be 37's on 60s. Anyone know the owner?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Q54RnbRrisU/UhgN5GEc6aI/AAAAAAAATvY/VVOm6P2Meow/s800/IMG_20130823_193333_788.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Linky no worky fixed for you.

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Q54RnbRrisU/UhgN5GEc6aI/AAAAAAAATvY/VVOm6P2Meow/s800/IMG_20130823_193333_788.jpg

Rock Taco

Here are a few I have seen over the last month or so.

IMAG0009.jpg

Out at MMP

IMAG0018.jpg

In American Fork on State Street

IMAG0022.jpg

In Eagle, CO

IMAG0023.jpg

In Gypsum, CO

IMAG0024.jpg

At the same place in Gypsum, CO

IMAG0043.jpg

In Herriman at Smiths. They must work there I have seen it a few time since.

IMAG0052.jpg

On I-15 heading north just south of Legacy pkwy.

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

Both at Scheels in Draper

RockChucker

Saw this killer color-changing XJ in Draper today. I love the low profile rear bumper and the color-changing paint. These have got to be 37's on 60s. Anyone know the owner?

IMG_20130823_193333_788.jpg

I don't know this guy but I have seen him around. Definitely not 37s and 60s. Looks like 35s and a d30 and 8.25 to me.

chicken77

throttle jockey
Yeah, that was us. We spent the weekend camping by Joes Valley, and driving to some of the out of the way fishing places.

sixstringsteve

Cool, you don't see those everyday! I spy a cruiser outfitters sticker on there, I'm hoping Kurt chimes in with the details.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
10-4 Mark D's rig. ARB goodies, Scott H. did the suspension work, I've helped him with many of the parts and accessories and installed the snorkel. Really a solid rig.

Team1k

too late for a photo but 10 minutes ago I saw a lifted black comache(sp?) with Green jeep lettering at Macy's grocery store here in provo. Sweet looking rig.

Heres some pics of it. Me and him have built 2 so far. Hes looking at getting 60's and such next. I did the green lettering on it at the vinyl shop i used to work for. Definitely a fun rig when your not trying to find parts for it

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 55