Spotted

I saw this sick CJ at the Jordanelle marina on Sat and Labor Day.

Looked like an aluminum engine, guessing 5.3. Clean, simple, beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_20130831_143433_058.jpg
    IMG_20130831_143433_058.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20130831_143508_922.jpg
    IMG_20130831_143508_922.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20130831_143706_001.jpg
    IMG_20130831_143706_001.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20130902_083031_844.jpg
    IMG_20130902_083031_844.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 42

Toad

I didn't get a pic, but spotted an IFS JK here in Logan.

Saw this also today. It is being designed with some company from California. He said that there are five kits or so out. The plan is some pro4 style racing. Fabricated center sections, RCV shafts, King coilovers, the kit is very easy to install with some minor welding I was told.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Sweet prerunner taco in Provo the low range sticker caught my eye and the purple rear bumper and the front fenders

He brought that out on Snakes a couple weeks ago or so, didn't have the fenders then. 2WD, 35s and stock gears, no locker... he struggled. Nice kid though.

mombobuggy

I couldn't get a pic fast enough but I also passed you as you were getting out on the side of the road. Every thing okay?
Everything was cool. There was a strange noise that turned out to be a heat shield rattling after I bent it to clear my new headers. I just drove it to st. george and got 13.5 m.p.g. about a 2.5 m.p.g. improvement. Happy happy happy. 7200 lb truck gas v10 I can live with that.

sixstringsteve

Thanks Steve. My passenger seat is often empty if you would like a ride sometime. Were you driving a 4 runner with red letter tires ? those are cool. Neat runner also.

Cool. I was in my white taco, followed by kyle in his silver taco. We passed you just east of Wendy's on sr92.

heavy18

XJNation
Ran into this guy on the White Rim Road. We were on bikes, he was on drugs ... Nice guy, built this himself, it's a Volvo IIRC:

y3e7enet.jpg

Brad J

Everything was cool. There was a strange noise that turned out to be a heat shield rattling after I bent it to clear my new headers. I just drove it to st. george and got 13.5 m.p.g. about a 2.5 m.p.g. improvement. Happy happy happy. 7200 lb truck gas v10 I can live with that.

More info on the new exhaust please. My 99 F250 V10 gets 9-10 MPG:(

mombobuggy

:)
More info on the new exhaust please. My 99 F250 V10 gets 9-10 MPG:(
It is a Banks cat back cat forward kit. Headers and muffler tailpipe. When I removed the inner fenders I was shocked by how small and lame the exhaust manifolds were. And the original downpipe also sucked. It became obvious why the truck never seemed like it had the horsepower or torque it should have had for a motor that size. Banks claims an increase of 50 h.p. and 45 lb feet of torque. I put the intake and cat back on a while back but did not notice any change in power or m.p.g. the headers were the biggest improvement in my mind/opinion. I believe the power claims Saturday I towed my buggy on a 2500lb tandem axle and my little camp trailer to five mile pass about 8500lbs total it only shifted down once on the way out there. Big improvement in throttle response. Forgot to check my mileage on that trip but I will take it out again soon and let you know how it does. If there is a more appropriate place for this ramble please feel free to move it there. It was not an easy job installing the headers but now that it is done I am very pleased with the results. There are several other companys that also make headers for this application I only have experience with this kit.