Spotted

STAG

On my grind
Mildly built FJ with Warn bumpers. Pleasant Grove.

jbbn.jpg

STAG

On my grind
I know this isn't exactly right for the spotted thread but close enough. I drive by this everyday wishing I could buy it and turn it into a sweet crewcab flatbed crawler hauler + camp trailer puller.

prxj.jpg

STAG

On my grind
I have one as well... :D

haha fair enough, I have seen those. It is the only old one that I have seen. We have an old one like that at work with a dump bed on it but it is only a single cab. We also have a mid 80's GMC Topkick (the big 2.5 ton trucks, like the current Kodiak 6500's) that is a crew cab 4-door that would be awesome with a heavily modified duramax and manual swap.

I can ask him if he wants to sell it if your interested..I know the owner and deal him alot ..

No thanks, it's only a dream for now. We deal with him a lot too, and I only live two blocks away from there. And on my list of toys to buy a dedicated crawler hauler is long down the list, especially one that is a project with a lot of work needed.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
haha fair enough, I have seen those. It is the only old one that I have seen. We have an old one like that at work with a dump bed on it but it is only a single cab. We also have a mid 80's GMC Topkick (the big 2.5 ton trucks, like the current Kodiak 6500's) that is a crew cab 4-door that would be awesome with a heavily modified duramax and manual swap.

I know, just had to post up after the comment. :D

UP actually retires a good deal of crew cab, medium-duty trucks. If you know where to look, they come up for auction every now & again.... FYI. ;) I've had the same thought you did.