Spotted

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
He's expecting!!!! Congrats! A little Stephen or Stephenette running around spouting eastern European history could be quite entertaining (assuming there's stuff coming out of both ends at the same time?)?

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
My parents are on a road trip to CO right now and they sent me this

FullSizeRender_4_zpsln9j92ie.jpg

SWALLDOG

that's a cool truck!
They build some pretty cool stuff but I think some stuff gets corners cut. More worried about looks vs function. Like on this one the steering angles are pretty steep. But I guess it looks cool. I know, every one is a critic and I'm probably just jelous. Lol.
If I remember right, I think Chevycrew on here is like there shop manager or something. Could be wrong. uploadfromtaptalk1434124905426.jpg

rholbrook

My SIL bought a Dodge CC Cummins flatbed from them and got a really good deal. Its been a good truck for him with some of your usual issues but those are normal wear and tear things. THey hgave a really cool 6 door Ford running around Kaysville that is pretty sweet. My wife keeps telling me to get one of those.

sixstringsteve

I like the style of the body, bed, and armor. They do have a bit of chevycrew flavor to them, it wouldn't surprise me if he built them.

chicken77

throttle jockey
Yes, Chevycrew is the shop manager and does most of the design work. He is also the last person to cut corners when it comes to functionality and reliability when building a vehicle like this. He does his home work and produces a quality product. That being said its a little too big for my taste but I do like concept........... A lot

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'd drive the hell out of one of those.

My SIL bought a Dodge CC Cummins flatbed from them and got a really good deal. Its been a good truck for him with some of your usual issues but those are normal wear and tear things. THey hgave a really cool 6 door Ford running around Kaysville that is pretty sweet. My wife keeps telling me to get one of those.

Can we have your wife talk to my wife?

rholbrook

I'd drive the hell out of one of those.

Can we have your wife talk to my wife?
She went so far as to look up a company in Centerville that does the conversion and wanted to go talk to them. We went and for some reason, no one was there. I haven't brought it up since because I really want a 4x4 van.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
when I stopped to take this pictures there was a bunch of guys doing drywall and painting of the outside... they were moving vehicles around and such.