Spotted

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
Seen a nice RHD cruiser on my way home the other day. And this beast was in my parking lot at Fastenal a few weeks ago...

Attachments

• IMG_2099.JPG
    IMG_2099.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2100.JPG
    IMG_2100.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2095.jpg
    IMG_2095.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 37

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
XJ belongs to the shop manager Sean, and the WJ belongs to a new guy by the name of Cole. Both great guys. Actually, everyone at that Discount tire has been great. (5600w and like 30th south)

That is my go-to discount as well but was told yesterday they couldn't mount my newly (used) purchased 35x12.5x17s on stock JK rims. I was bummed but went a mile further down the road and dropped them off at another shop. That discount is always super busy too.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Yeah, I had a hiccup with getting the tires for my truck and communication wasn't the best but they made it right. I'm glad because discount is the only tire store I'll ever go to

That's where I normally go too. Last time I was in, they had trouble getting my tires in and had trouble telling me they were having trouble. I was a little miffed.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Saw this good looking Taco while driving from the Old Ward trail across Skyline Drive and back down Farmington Canyon today.

rhwMxjul.jpg

CobraNutt

XJ belongs to the shop manager Sean, and the WJ belongs to a new guy by the name of Cole. Both great guys. Actually, everyone at that Discount tire has been great. (5600w and like 30th south)
Yep...good guys. That's my go to store as well...for the past 6-7 years anyway. That reminds me...I need to order pizza for em one of these days. They take good care of me and my rigs. :)

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
That is my go-to discount as well but was told yesterday they couldn't mount my newly (used) purchased 35x12.5x17s on stock JK rims. I was bummed but went a mile further down the road and dropped them off at another shop. That discount is always super busy too.

That surpises me. They mounted and balanced some used 40s on H2s for me no problem.

STAG

On my grind
VIDEO0047_0000000494_zpsklltrgjm.jpg

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
This I had to get a pic of. Was headed to stunt practice the other day and had to pull over on the exit to get the pics as it drove by....

Attachments

• IMG_2116.jpg
    IMG_2116.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2117.jpg
    IMG_2117.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 34