Spotted

sixstringsteve

I spotted this sweet samurai at work today.

20160531_074453.jpg

I love samurais, especially this one.

Toyota axles, cage, coils all around, 33s. It's one of the few samis out there built right rather than as cheap as possible. This would be my dream rig for the Rubicon.

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
This pretty neat Xterra was at Cowabunga Bay today. 4BT, NV4500, D44 with radius arms/coilovers, D60 rear sprung over with traction bar. I liked it. :cool:

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I lived in Kansas for over 5 years. There are some nice rides, but they are few and far between. To wheel out there, it's mostly kidding though the river bottoms... Not my scene. Outside of Lawrence is a place called Tutle Creek that has some crawling, but I never made it there.

The people in Kansas are awesome. We lived in Hutchinson, 50 miles west/ northwest of Wichita, and they are some of the best people in the world.

Kansas isn't a flat everywhere that people think. The more west you go, the worse it gets, but the east side, especially the Flint Hills, are beautiful! Glad you enjoyed it. Sounds like you may have been able to dodge the spring weather too. Those storms out there are impressive! Beautiful, but deadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up in the Flint Hills region, between Topeka and Manhattan. Tuttle Creek is north of Manhattan by a little. I left for the Navy 35 years ago, and just never went back to live there... Stayed in Cali when I retired, then moved here 10 years ago... Maybe, when I retire again...

Bart

I can't see the pics, but I saw an FJ 45 on a trailer and the looong top, in pieces in the back of the truck, on I 15 last night a about 7:00.

airmanwilliams

That is pretty sweet. I remember stepping in fat bobs garage awhile back and saw them lifting one, adding a solid front axle, Lexus v8 motor swap I believe, and dual tcase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Spotted this guy from my office window while I was up in Orem working 2 weeks ago. And I haven't wanted more kids because they won't fit in our TJ :rofl:

Attachments

• 20160812_153808.jpg
    20160812_153808.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 79