Spotted

airmanwilliams

Saw a nice red Rubicon tonight on the highway with a nice front bumper with stinger, rocksliders with dimple plating, rear bumper with swing out tire carrier, and stealers vinyl on the rear window. Had a windshield banner too but couldnt read it.

sixstringsteve

Saw this beauty up the canyon yesterday:

S95956480.jpg

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Not a personal sighting but I came across this..... all I have to say is .... awesome, and I want one :)

5169180683_2e5ff9eb53_b.jpg

Coco

Just saw this awesome thing on the corner of Geneva, and University Parkway on the way back from lunch.

FJ Fire Truck. Being towed by a Brent Brown Toyota truck.

Team1k

Im 99% sure that is the vehicle i say at the Adams G3 shop. I believe they said it was from somewhere in asia. They were still restoring it last i saw it.

Cascadia

Undecided
Just saw this awesome thing on the corner of Geneva, and University Parkway on the way back from lunch.

FJ Fire Truck. Being towed by a Brent Brown Toyota truck.

When I bought my tundra in December from Brent Brown it was in their dealership. Just sitting inside like a piece of history. Pretty cool.

Coco

most bases cap them to keep the dust, insects, debris out of the guns I believe those are? I know especially when transporting, they cap tank cannons and all that too.

LT.

What is the thing with the 4 capped tubes beneath the spares and to the left?

The tubes are for defence counter measures. A varity of items can be launched out of them. Everything from smoke to hide the vehicle to a heat device in case of heat seeking missles. If i remember correctly anyways.

LT.

LT.

My money is on countermeasures, too. Flares, chaff, smoke, etc.

I just did a double check and the tubes are primarily used for smoke gernades. I bet they can be used for other items as well. Just as Kevin B stated. If you are really curious check out youtube for the mobile gun version. The 105 is an impressive weapon system. Think Abrahms tank main gun mounted on the Stryker.

LT.