Spotted

heavy18

XJNation
Love me an old Bronco...

Saw this on 1100 E & 2100 S today ... silly Tacos always breaking :p

gety2a9e.jpg

dobbs-1

no, but it was built to be alot like SVARAS' rig. kids name is Brenden, full build thread on pirate

thanks johnny ya a lot of the idea's came from Sebastian's willys it was the heart of the build of course with my own tweaks here and there:D its down at twisted tin customs with brandon getting a cage and counsel and ram assist built in it soon enough ill be out there on the trails with ya guys should be running by this Saturday:D

link to build pirate4x4 : http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-willys/1114012-willys-cj-2a-buggy-build.html

thanks for the complements guys

figured id post a pic
1383030_627016857337497_1403704568_n.jpg

airmanwilliams

Havent snapped a photo yet but a few blocks from my place there is a house with 3 Rovers in the driveway(one being an old green one with a tire on the hood), a canvas tent was just taken down but was up in the front yard for a long time, and there is an AWESOME expedition trailer with a couple of large solar panels on top. Anyone know if the owner is on here?

airmanwilliams

Took this photo last sunday at church but also just saw it at a trunk or treat lastnight at our church. It has a Bob Marley face on the back window.

Attachments

• IMG_20131027_132354.jpg
    IMG_20131027_132354.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 21

Cascadia

Undecided
Spotted my old green 4runner today in Moab. Sold it to a guy from Wyoming but it was sitting out front of the Brewery. Can't figure out how to post a pic from my iPhone though.