Spy Pics of Vonski's 4 seater buggy

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
James K said:
I believe the motor is a 5.3

the front tube work looks cool.

Ahhh, cool! You know, that would make an excellent buggy motor. V8 torque, but they still like to spin high RPM's. It will be neat to see this rig come together & work on the trail. I like it so far! :hickey:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
he hasn't seen this thread yet. LOL

I'll have to muscle my way into the shop tomorrow and take a look-see. Looks pretty cool so far, I especially dig the slope of the roof.

Needs more triangulation though. ;)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well, I didn't get to go in today. So there's one more day to look forward to it LOL

Looks really sweet, took a harder look at the pics today.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I hate to be the one to point it out, but that panhard bar is awfully short compared to the drag link, and not even close to the same angle. There's plenty of room to make it longer and more parallel to the steering.....

Maybe that's already been taken care of, I dunno.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I Lean said:
I hate to be the one to point it out, but that panhard bar is awfully short compared to the drag link, and not even close to the same angle. There's plenty of room to make it longer and more parallel to the steering.....

Maybe that's already been taken care of, I dunno.

Good eye man...

Upon original mock-up in that pic, you're exactly right. After some re-adjusting, we were back on track with good angles again. :)

Bart

The rig looks fantastic. Nice work for sure. No one deserves a killer buggy more than Von. It's about time.

BTW, I do hope you're going to secure that fuel cell with more than those mounts on the bottom. I saw one mounted like that and it ripped out the first time out wheeling.

Good luck.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Bart said:
The rig looks fantastic. Nice work for sure. No one deserves a killer buggy more than Von. It's about time.

BTW, I do hope you're going to secure that fuel cell with more than those mounts on the bottom. I saw one mounted like that and it ripped out the first time out wheeling.

Good luck.

:cool: Thanks man...

BTW, the fuel cell is an aluminum RCI type, but we removed the mounting tabs and added thicker angle material the whole length of both sides. Yeah, nothing sucks more than a split fuel cell. :(