St. George easter weekend.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Trail Details!!!

I have found out that this is not Blm Land but borders it that was the first confusion and i am going to find out exactly who owns what and pursue getting full permission to wheel there. It a combination of State and private owners but i have already gotten some information and will post when everything is clear .I do want to say however that there are at least 20 to 30 off road vehicles there every time i have looked up there . and since it is so close to the city if there was a legal issue it would probably been addressed by now however i am going to get clarification personally it is about 10 blocks from my house .Also I have been the event coordinator for the last 2 U4WDA Winter Conventions That has helped raise about $9000.00 towards keeping our trails open so i know the importance of clarifying where we should wheel and shouldnt. As you can see from the Pictures it has alot to offer so it will definately be worth looking into I will keep you posted Steve!:)

jdub

Scrambler
Way I see it... St. George is rapidly growing. Off road trails are too. Good job on the homework. I want to come run some trails with you all soon and need a tour guide. P.M. me some info. I'll bring beverages.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
First off who ever said we knew we were not supposed to be there. Second who are you to assume that we go and wheel wherever the heck we want. I don't know the area real well but I was invited to go there from the vp of a local 4x4 club that works closely with the BLM.

With the lack of trails that there are to run, open trails see a lot of pressure from users and therefore have a well beaten path. The first thing that raised my curiosity in this post were the pictures that look to be on virgin terrain. I have a hard time finding any significant travel in any of the pictures.

I put my work in to and do all I can to wheel legally. I am always looking for new places to go and do my best to find out if we can get permission to do so. So please don't accuse me of being a rebel wheeler with out a clue.

No accustaions, just asking a few questions.

Bonzuki said:
I have found out that this is not Blm Land but borders it that was the first confusion and i am going to find out exactly who owns what and pursue getting full permission to wheel there. It a combination of State and private owners but i have already gotten some information and will post when everything is clear .

Sounds like some of our concerns are validated. Thanks for doing the research.