Steve's 2015 random garage sale

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Is that bookcase just the standard cheap one from target or walmart (or equivalent)? Usually about 30" wide by 7' tall? I'm pretty sure my wife is wanting one for the babys room but I'll need to check.

I wish you'd stop posting stuff. There are many things I want but don't have cash or space for...(i.e. Ruger single six, drill press, ect.)

sixstringsteve

The bookshelf is an ikea special, about 30" wide by 7" tall. It's free if you want it. We'll be taking it to DI soon if nobody claims it.

You've got to come shoot this single six, it is a blast.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Hey Steve. How much would you want for the bench press? I am also interested in the book case, folding table and chair. I could arrange someone to pick it up or maybe I can send my wife up your direction to get it.

sixstringsteve

I'd take $300 for the drill press. It's an old craftsman that is a beefcake. It can be geared down extremely low with the pulleys on top.

bookshelf, table, and chair are all free.

I'll be out RV shopping this morning, but I should be back home this evening if anyone wants to come and get it.

I've also got a ton of scrap steel that I'd like to sell. Several long pieces. I'll have to get more pics of these.

anyone can text at: 801.7eight7.nine684