Steve's '94 Toyota x-cab mild build

sixstringsteve

that looks like an april fool's joke to me. I don't care how hardcore of a future missionary you think you are, you don't ask for people to refer to you as "brother moore" in a classifieds ad. Sucks to be that guy. He's probably getting a million calls asking for brother moore, about a truck he doesn't have for sale.

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
when i saw the "Brother" part i knew it was a joke. plus if it was a legit ad it would be like ten grand like every other yota out there ;)

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
to your guys paint responses, i have used some undercoating from superior, i am trying to remember the name. i know the can is black and has a red car on it. i will do some research and get the name.

i realy like it it cleans up realy well when you spray simple green on it.

sixstringsteve

Got a lot done today, but not enough. I got the shackles mounted, front hanger on, and springs hung. It was all the little things that slowed me down, 2 hours to get the leaf spring bushings out, 2 hours to try to make my ubolt flip kit work (it doesn't work). I took some pics, I'll post em up on Sunday. There's no way I'll be ready for HITR :(

01XJ

2 hours to get the leaf spring bushings out
Awww man thats what im worried about when i do mine in my XJ:sick: I really hope mine are not this hard,i have been putting it off and putting it off in fear of how fetchin hard its going to be because i dont have all the sweet tools to do stuff. I have a hammer and a bag with a few wrenches in it:rofl: Back on topic: i would like to stop by sometime and check out your build:cool:

sixstringsteve

well, I gave it a good shot, but it won't be able to make it to HITR. I'll have to see if I can "rent" brother's rig for the trail.

Max Power

Bryce
You had a good run. I look forward to future trips with you as I am about to finish my Toyota as well. There will always be another trip to look forward to.

sixstringsteve

You had a good run. I look forward to future trips with you as I am about to finish my Toyota as well. There will always be another trip to look forward to.

Cool, I look forward to wheeling with you as well. We'll be in Moab for the RME BBQ, it'll be ready by then for sure, hopefully with elockers front and rear.