Stickers on your Rig

Stickers on your Rig

• Yes: Adds character. The more the better.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Covers rust: Its a good thing....trust me....

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Some if very strictly chosen and location on vehicle is less obvious.

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • No: Pity the fool who desecrates a good 4x4

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Who cares: why in the world am I reading this lame post.

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cjfj80

My sister and I have been in a fairly heated debate over stickers and placement on you vehicle.
She: 1997 Jeep Wrangler yj or tj or ?j :rolleyes: More bloody stickers than paint. They are everywhere.
Me: 1996 4Runner. No stickers. Clean and nice looking.
I sold here the Runner so I could stop fixing the ?j :p
first thing she does is buys some stickers and plasters then all over it.-_-
I know its hers now but I am looking for some backup on this, What is the opinion of stickers, Yes, No, some only if they are offensive?

Last edited:

Caleb

I have to preface this with I'm a sticker whore. One of my favorite things is the stickers I get with the parts I order, my wife gives me shit about it all the time. :D I will occasionally put a sticker on my vehicle. They are usually are small, inconspicuous and only things I support. Currently I have one small sticker on my truck that says "Hater" (It's a sticker for some paintball lube, hatersauce) :p

Bumper stickers, random stickers, etc are ghetto. You don't just go buy stickers to put them on. :)

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
i'm with Caleb, i have stickers from companies i buy parts from plastered on the roof inside my tow rig, then some on my rig from people who have help support me with it.

krany

kranberry
moab trail sticker, and club sticker,one maxxis sticker is about all i had and thats about as much as i put on my jeep, it actually made it look good i think.:greg:
38233_1305673496294_1664246050_30688299_1578302_n.jpg

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
depends on sticker, and depends on rig. My Buggy have some from sponsors or from good vendors who have supported an event or keeping trails open., WJ none.. personal preference, what few ive put on the buggy seem to get scraped off in the rocks anyway.

Coco

I dont mind stickers, but I wouldnt like a rig plastered with stickers. A couple here and there are fine, but when you get a rig with nothing but stickers everywhere you look, it is gaudy (sp?) looking.

One of my favorite things is I LOVE to collect the stickers from the EJS vendors shoe every year. I love collecting them for future use, and to just save for when the right sticker placement becomes available.

I still have stickers from my first EJS I have ever been too in my special sticker slash shoe box!! :hickey:

LT.

I have a few on my rig. Mostly from companies who have helped me in my ignorance and have given their time freely to help me. Folks who support the sport and help when I have dumb questions will be supported by me. I don't mind advertising for them because of all the help and support I have received from them. I am missing some RME stickers on my rig. Herzog gave me one a few years ago but on the way out of the dusty trail it got wet and ruined. I need to get with him again and pick up two from him. One for each side of the rig. I didn't put it on right away because the rig was very dirty and muddy.

LT.

ricsrx

I dont mind stickers, but I wouldnt like a rig plastered with stickers. A couple here and there are fine, but when you get a rig with nothing but stickers everywhere you look, it is gaudy (sp?) looking.

One of my favorite things is I LOVE to collect the stickers from the EJS vendors shoe every year. I love collecting them for future use, and to just save for when the right sticker placement becomes available.

I still have stickers from my first EJS I have ever been too in my special sticker slash shoe box!! :hickey:

X2 you should see my sticker box!!!!

rollover

Just draws the wrong attention to you while driving. More tickets etc....... Piss the wrong person off and who knows today.