Stolen Landcruiser

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
rckcrlr said:
When Angie's XJ was stolen, we put up flyers everywhere....all the shops, and pd/HiwayPatrol breakrooms....

That's a good idea.

Here is a pdf flyer. Print out and post in your shops or anywhere you see fit. I'm so sick of thieves.

stolen_cruiser.pdf
size - 478kb

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Shane: Thanks for the PDF, I'd hate to rely on karma giving this guy what he deserves. A severe beating is in order for him, I doubt any cop will charge you with anything for doing so.

Everyone else: Thanks for any and all effort you can give to keeping an eye out for the Cruiser. This really hits home. I feel terrible because the Cruiser was parked outside to make room for my Jeep to sit in the shop.

Thanks a ton Shane, I was going to do that myself but today's been super hecktick. They're printing now and they're going to go up everywhere.

By the way, where are all the HP offices?

shmoesmith

crimsonride said:
Thanks a ton Shane, I was going to do that myself but today's been super hecktick. They're printing now and they're going to go up everywhere.

By the way, where are all the HP offices?

thre is a huge one here in murray right off the 53rd south exit...get into the road that mepco is on, and head south, cross 53rd south on that frontage road and it will be about 1 block up on your left.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
No problem guys, I hate to see rigs get stolen and people get away with it.

I'm gonna edit your first post and put the link there too. :)

shmoesmith

ok, I think it may hav been posted in the cruiser section on PBB, but me and sammigrl just posted all the info and a picture to the stolen rigs section of PBB..if they try to part it on pirate, hopefully somone will pick up on it.

I just had a talk with my sister and she told me that the truck had a temporary moving permit on it, with an expiration of 8-22. Keep your eyes out for a truck like that. Old 70's blue ford pickup.

Zukimog said:
Any luck yet? Sorry to hear about that :mad: :mad2: Have you ever seen that truck around before? Just throwing up some ideas. He'll probably lay low with it for a bit. :mad2:

Nope, nothing. The cops are totally useless. Unwilling to do anything, not even with the information I have. They won't even return my calls. Nothing's shown up. I've been keeping a close eye on the adds and always keeping my eye out for the truck or anything familiar. Unfortunately nothing's shown up at all. :(

rockcrawler

Jeez im so sorry. Saw the picture, and thats a killer cruiser. Im another one who will definately keep my eyes peeled for anything. It really is a good thing that its different from others. The color seems to stand out, so i'll set my cruiser radar on. I do alot of driving, and lately ive been covering alot of the valley. I'll definately watch for it. So how was it stolen? You just met the guy who came in the shop, and...what happened? That a**hole. My eyes will be locked open for that cruiser.

Good luck

rockcrawler said:
Jeez im so sorry. Saw the picture, and thats a killer cruiser. Im another one who will definately keep my eyes peeled for anything. It really is a good thing that its different from others. The color seems to stand out, so i'll set my cruiser radar on. I do alot of driving, and lately ive been covering alot of the valley. I'll definately watch for it. So how was it stolen? You just met the guy who came in the shop, and...what happened? That a**hole. My eyes will be locked open for that cruiser.

Good luck

Sorry it's been a while since I've been on. Things seem to be super busy lately. I stored the cruiser here at my work, not inside the shop, but outside. The more I think about it the dumber I realize I was to have started it right in front of him. I always asumed that it was pretty safe since there's an elaborate process to starting it. The wiring wasn't completely finished so you had to rewire the thing every time you wanted to start it. Anyway, I figure he must have come and gotten it in the night and drove it to somewhere near by or stuck it on a trailer and hauled it home.
Nothing at all has shown up yet. :(