Archived street legalish????

rockmike

I got some mirrors mounted and front tire covers...hope this keeps LEO off me...

fritotrailer123.jpg

fritotrailer127.jpg

fritotrailer121.jpg

fritotrailer124.jpg

Gettin real excited about our trip...wheelin Moab! yee haaa! lol

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
FWIW - most people who drive their rigs on the road during EJS that look stable and clean like yours have no problems as long as they are traveling directly to trail or camp and not hot-rodding it down main. They know that there is a huge influx of out-of-state rigs that come in and they tend to just watch for the ones who are dragging main, being unsafe, driving a plain unsafe vehicle or if you have been drinking.

This statement has no warranty though. :D

rockmike

FWIW - most people who drive their rigs on the road during EJS that look stable and clean like yours have no problems as long as they are traveling directly to trail or camp and not hot-rodding it down main. They know that there is a huge influx of out-of-state rigs that come in and they tend to just watch for the ones who are dragging main, being unsafe, driving a plain unsafe vehicle or if you have been drinking.

This statement has no warranty though. :D

No warranty...understood lol

I just dont want no problems with the law while im on vacation.I try to comply to the rules on road and off road.Sure appreciate you guys taking the time to post and relay good info.

rockmike

Thursday works out well, thats the day I have set aside to run some sweet trails at BFE. I'll PM ya my number.

Thanks man! I replyd back to ya...deffinatly will get together thursday after I get moved in and set up.I built a spare drive line front and back last weekend,I have a spare set of dirty 30 axles and birfs,just one spare rear axle,but the ones in the rear are Chromo. I should have all the parts in the next day or so to build a spare diff with a spool~grin~ So if I break the Fuk(thats what I call my zuk, pronounced Fook) lol I should be able to fix! and wheel on.

rockmike

Had an awsome vacation Moab! met some great people and cant wait to go back! Thanks alot to Jeff for a great trail ride Monday,would love to do pritchet again but with dry rocks lol.

Big thanks to Jinxspot and his buddy Eddie...im pretty sure eddie could wheel a school bus! lol But yeah such a wondeful experiance and I owe Ryan,Eddie alot for showing us around BFE.

Eddie,Ryan,Jeff you guys ever around my area you give a hallar,love to take out wheelin around my area.
Moab2012302.jpg

Moab2012298.jpg

Moab2012297.jpg

Moab2012293.jpg

Moab2012292.jpg

Moab2012277.jpg

Moab2012268.jpg

Moab2012272.jpg

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Had an awsome vacation Moab! met some great people and cant wait to go back! Thanks alot to Jeff for a great trail ride Monday,would love to do pritchet again but with dry rocks lol.

Big thanks to Jinxspot and his buddy Eddie...im pretty sure eddie could wheel a school bus! lol But yeah such a wondeful experiance and I owe Ryan,Eddie alot for showing us around BFE.

Eddie,Ryan,Jeff you guys ever around my area you give a hallar,love to take out wheelin around my area.

Mike, glad you had a good time! I'd love to wheel in Washington again sometime, maybe I'll make it back one of these days.