Stuck truck in Butterfield Canyon needs removal before snowfall

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I thinking most people will be at the dirt parking lot but there may be a couple that didn't read this lately that meet at the Church. Why doesn't everyone plan on meeting at the dirt parking lot and I'll hang at the Church parking lot until 9:05-9:10 and then come up and join you. I'll have my cb on channel 16.

Medsker

PS phatfoto do you still want to ride along and if you do can you get to the parking lot we are meeting at?

PSS So quickly glancing thru I have:

Me with my JK
Scogg with his JK
Rholbrook with his tj
Tiny2085 with his Cummins and a friend
Bobcat with his Blue toy
Notajeep with his buggy and four people (he can seat two)
phatfoto wants to ride along
Tyson needs a ride and may bring his friend Mark again

Have I missed anyone?

Last edited:

LT.

Hey y'all, I was just wondering how the day went. Please fill the rest of us in on the adventure. I still think that y'all are just the coolest folks around. I would be honored to get the chance to wheel with y'all.

LT.

Floydargue

New guy
I'll be there! XJ specs listed above, at least 2 extra seats inside.

I thinking most people will be at the dirt parking lot but there may be a couple that didn't read this lately that meet at the Church. Why doesn't everyone plan on meeting at the dirt parking lot and I'll hang at the Church parking lot until 9:05-9:10 and then come up and join you. I'll have my cb on channel 16.

Medsker

PS phatfoto do you still want to ride along and if you do can you get to the parking lot we are meeting at?

PSS So quickly glancing thru I have:

Me with my JK
Scogg with his JK
Rholbrook with his tj
Tiny2085 with his Cummins and a friend
Bobcat with his Blue toy
Notajeep with his buggy and four people (he can seat two)
phatfoto wants to ride along
Tyson needs a ride and may bring his friend Mark again

Have I missed anyone?

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
It looks like a fun day. I will have the CB on CH 5 if you get lost on the way...
:D

I listed I would be on CH 16, then you come along and say you'll be on CH 5...do you just not like me and don't want to talk to me :rofl:. I'll still set mine to 16 since that's what I told everyone but will occasionally check CH 5 and scan for chatter...mine doesn't work all that well anyway :D.

Medsker

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
I listed I would be on CH 16, then you come along and say you'll be on CH 5...do you just not like me and don't want to talk to me :rofl:. I'll still set mine to 16 since that's what I told everyone but will occasionally check CH 5 and scan for chatter...mine doesn't work all that well anyway :D.

Medsker

CH16 is cool. I don't pay attention. See ya soon................

ubae

Not an FBI agent
I have an industrail strengh come-a-long if you guys need it? its gotten my van out of a mess or two.:D