Stupid people

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
So I just finished at a store and got into my car. These two guys come up to my car. I figured that they were selling something. One of them stands by my door and asks me thru the closed window if I had a minute. I said no. When I went to back up he went behind my car so that I could not back up. I honk at him and started to back up. :mad2: He wouldn't move. So I open my door and yell at him to move. He comes around to my now open door and yells at me for being rude to him. :confused: I quickly shut the door and took off. In the end I called the cops on him.

Why do these people feel that we have to listen to them when they stop us in a parking lot?!?!?!

Sorry had to vent.

Last edited:

utahxjer

wow, yeah, get the heck outta there. Nice job! Were they selling stuff? Did they have things in their hands?

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
They didn't have anything in there hands. There was another guy further down in the same parking lot. I over heard him talking to a lady there. It sounded like he was selling something. He had a form in his hand and was getting some info from her. Why would anyone give a stranger in a parking lot their personal information?

BTW this was in West Jordan.

utahxjer

Was it a busy parking lot? If so sales guys go know that there will be high traffic and they'll hit up some parking lots...

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
utahxjer said:
Was it a busy parking lot? If so sales guys go know that there will be high traffic and they'll hit up some parking lots...

It was a very busy one. It looked like they were only going up to women.

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
These guys you ran into know exactly what they are doing- the chewing out is just part of their act. I think the people who do these door to door (or car to car) sales have created their own problems. We are all sick of them and their antics.

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
It took every ounce of strengh for me not to run him over.

Yeah I know I shouldn't have opened the door. If this happens to you do not open your door!!!!!

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Put one of these on a rack in yer jeep
03.jpg

and a couple NRA stickers.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
I would of stop backing up and called the cops about the time my ****ing tire was in the middle of his chest. :mad2:

You know its funny, but if I want to buy something I go buy it. why is it these JACKASSES fill the need to sell you/me/whoever something when we are not looking to buy the **** they are selling, especially in a DAMN PARKING LOT. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
James K said:
I would of stop backing up and called the cops about the time my ****ing tire was in the middle of his chest. :mad2:

You know its funny, but if I want to buy something I go buy it. why is it these JACKASSES fill the need to sell you/me/whoever something when we are not looking to buy the **** they are selling, especially in a DAMN PARKING LOT. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

James I think that is the nicest thing I have ever seen you post. :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
James K said:
Because people buy stuff from them. :rolleyes: If everybody would just stop buying their crap, they would all disappear.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I was just at Home Depot in the Fort Union area and saw one of these punks, he was woring a girl big time. Cool thing is, she got on the phone and was calling some one while he was trying to pitch to her. Hopfully she was calling her boyfriend.

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
i like the gun idea. not a toy gun, get a real gun. as soon as you pull that out and point it in their face, they won't try to sell you anything again. if they call the cops on you, you just say that they tried to open your door and they were harassing you. did you have the kids with you? i am glad that you are ok. was that over at the damned w-mart?