Stupid people

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Shawn said:
I was just at Home Depot in the Fort Union area and saw one of these punks, he was woring a girl big time. Cool thing is, she got on the phone and was calling some one while he was trying to pitch to her. Hopfully she was calling her boyfriend.
Ya should've gone over and whooped some ass! :D

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
p.s. I always keep a knife or a hammer or a pipe in the car, since I don't have a hand gun yet. but then again, i have a better chance of fighting them off then you do. get a gun! then pretend they are cats :rofl:

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
I was glad that the kids were not with me.

I have a camera phone. I should have taken his pic and then called the cops.

I was at Albertson's (70th S Redwood). I called the store and told them what happened. They said that they would take care of it. When I went into Party City I let them know what happened. The girl there said sometimes they block her car door so that she can not even get in. I told her that they should call the cops and she said it wasn't a big deal that they were always there. :(

Last edited:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
here's my story...

Walking out of Smiths there was some kind of preacher walking around. I was in the middle of cooking dinner and I had to go get some minced onions for my recipe and I had other things cooking at home so I had to hurry. He started talking to me, "could I talk to you about God"? I told him I was in a hurry and had to get home and he said, "No time for God huh, he will remember that". At that point I became very defensive. I don't necessarily look the part of a religous man but that doesn't mean I have no belief in God. I kinda came unglued and started yelling at him. It pisses me off when people assume something based on how you look.

I told him he had a s#!tty way of converting people...

I wanted to start attending his church that very day! :rolleyes:

Solicitors :ugh:

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
Shawn said:
I was just at Home Depot in the Fort Union area and saw one of these punks, he was woring a girl big time. Cool thing is, she got on the phone and was calling some one while he was trying to pitch to her. Hopfully she was calling her boyfriend.

Was one of them wearing a blue checkered shirt? I wish I knew what the police did.

Last edited:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
XJMAMA said:
Was one of the wearing a blue checkered shirt? I wish I knew what the police did.
Nope, white. Looked like he had a tatoo on his neck. The girl was holding some kind of laminated multi fold catalog. This guy was a real winner...

utahxjer

andy d said:
i like the gun idea. not a toy gun, get a real gun. as soon as you pull that out and point it in their face, they won't try to sell you anything again. if they call the cops on you, you just say that they tried to open your door and they were harassing you.
guess what dip@#$% you'll be the one going to jail/prison for that trick

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
I would have kept moving ... if he doesn't move and you run him over just tell the cops they tried to hijack your car.

Glad your safe ... that's a very scary deal!

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
utahxjer said:
guess what dip@#$% you'll be the one going to jail/prison for that trick

First they would have to prove that you did it. Would you believe a dirt bag that was harassing a young woman or the young woman that was being harassed. Safety first, and self preservation. If you don't want to get shot in the face, don't harass people. I don't think that I am some sort of hard a$$ or something, but my personal safety and the safety of my family come before some scum bag. What if that jacka$$ was just using that sales pitch as a ploy to get her back out of the car to mug her or worse. What if she was alone in that parking lot and a couple thug looking guys aproached her? What would you tell your loved ones to do in that situation. Maybe youv'e never heard of rape or car jacking or murder, but here in the big city, those are always possibilities that are out there. So maybe I am a dip@#$%, maybe I am not. Hopefully I will never have to pull a gun on anyone, but if it comes to that, I'm not going to feel bad about it.

I probably am a dip@#$%, but I can live with that. :)

utahxjer

andy d said:
First they would have to prove that you did it. Would you believe a dirt bag that was harassing a young woman or the young woman that was being harassed. Safety first, and self preservation. If you don't want to get shot in the face, don't harass people. I don't think that I am some sort of hard a$$ or something, but my personal safety and the safety of my family come before some scum bag. What if that jacka$$ was just using that sales pitch as a ploy to get her back out of the car to mug her or worse. What if she was alone in that parking lot and a couple thug looking guys aproached her? What would you tell your loved ones to do in that situation. Maybe youv'e never heard of rape or car jacking or murder, but here in the big city, those are always possibilities that are out there. So maybe I am a dip@#$%, maybe I am not. Hopefully I will never have to pull a gun on anyone, but if it comes to that, I'm not going to feel bad about it.

I probably am a dip@#$%, but I can live with that. :)

Just remember if you pull a gun on someone and they were trying to sell you something.... your going to jail and then probably prison for alittle bit...

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
you are right utahxjer. that was bad advice, i am sorry. so i will revise my comment. don't pull the gun on him, leave it in your purse, with your hand in your purse and call the police. but don't be afraid to shoot if you feel your life is in danger. I hope that will comply with any local law.