Northern Utah Summer RME Quarterly Training Day - July 19th-20th

Tonkaman

I'm really disappointed that I can come to this due to work. I really appreciate all the effort put into making this happen. Anyone on the fence should definitely go!

skeptic

If the rest of you don't mind I will bring Hunters Truck, It is slow and I was afraid we would get left behind, skeptic's 14 year old son could ride shotgun with him, other wise I was just going to bring my truck and let Hunter drive.

Should I assume Hunter is your driving age teenage son? I think my kid would enjoy that. He just turned 14, but he's quite grown up for his age - with an "I think I'm 18" attitude. :)

Looks like we are in, and may be bringing another 10 year old.

snwbrdr852

I'm on the fence for Fri (but very likely), I'll just have to leave by 9 or 9:30.
Unfortunately though, Sat is my buddy's birthday, so I'm out as far as the trail runs.

ricsrx

Should I assume Hunter is your driving age teenage son? I think my kid would enjoy that. He just turned 14, but he's quite grown up for his age - with an "I think I'm 18" attitude. :)

Looks like we are in, and may be bringing another 10 year old.
Hunter is not 16, he is only 15, he has been driving for a few years and has only had a few accidents...(no injuries) His truck has a top speed of 10mph , 4 point harnesses and full exo caged. I also follow him and don't let him out of my site. if that helps make you feel better

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

he can't make it out of your sight at 10 MPH. :D

Hunter's rig is absolutely amazing. Any kid would kill for a ride in it.

At 10 mph, we'll give you guys a head start to Mineral Basin. It'll probably take him 15 min to get to the trailhead from our camp.

skeptic

Hunter is not 16, he is only 15, he has been driving for a few years and has only had a few accidents...(no injuries) His truck has a top speed of 10mph , 4 point harnesses and full exo caged. I also follow him and don't let him out of my site. if that helps make you feel better

A 14 and a 15 year old kid... I think the wheeling part is the least of my worries. :rofl:

skeptic

Oh, hey, since I don't know anyone from this board yet, keep an eye out for a white H3T (Hummer pick-up) and say hello. I expect to be at the parking lot between 5 and 5:30pm Friday - any particular vehicle(s) I should look for?

sixstringsteve

Look for me in my 4-door tacoma:

IMG_2759.JPG

I'll also be on CB Channel 17