Summit Machine May '08 Run - Price

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Are all three of these trails in the same area or do we trailer to the next one? How much time to run all three trails? I might be in.

All three right next to each other. :)

Time depends on how many people we have. So far it's looking like a smaller group, but it's going to be a lot of fun.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Well I have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4 door, 3 inch lift and 285 75 R16 how hard is these trails, i dont have any sliders yet so i dont want anything to extreem. is there any cost?
Thanks

You'll be fine, just pay attention to the trail and your rig... Last year we got an FJ80 w/ 2" lift, no armor, and stock tires through... along with his brother piloting his wife's 2004ish bone stock Mercedes G Wagon...

100_1262.jpg

100_1265.jpg

There are some spots in Lower Diff that would be pretty tight for this rig. I would think some body damage would be likely ;). The trail is nothing too extreme though, it is just better suited for shorter wheel bases.

The only rig that had a hard time on the trail with us that day was a fullsize Dodge Powerwagon.. Wheelbase not being the issue, but the width..

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I pre-ran both lower & upper diff hanger tonight. Lower is interesting and quite fun! There are some tight spots but good spotting and patience will be key for low bodied rigs. :)

Upper diff hanger has become bypass central... but still fun.

See you guys in the morning!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Shane thanks for taking us out today it was nice meeting you guys.

I had a lot of fun!

Anytime! I'm glad you guys had a good time... the weather couldn't have been better. I am good and sunburned for sure! :D

Thanks to everybody who came down and enjoyed the trails. :)