Summit Machine trail run 2/24/07

MRJ

Just a user
Summit Machine will be doing monthly trail runs.:D We will be starting them this month (February). This month we will be running Rattlesnake/Constrictor on the 24th. We will provide coffee, hot chocolate, and donuts at the dirt parking lot just off the highway. We plan to meet there @ 10:00 AM.

We also will provide garbage bags to each driver to do some trail clean up depending on the conditions. If there is too much snow we will just do what we can to clean up.

So come out get something to drink and eat and have a fun day on the trail.

I will put together a tentative schedule for the year and post up as soon as possible.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Hmmmmmm......... I believe I'll have a locker by then (even if I need Mike to make me a part? Probably an hour worth of custom lathe time if you've got some stock kicking around.). My rig NEEDS to get used a little (too much dust on it).

CJ'sTJ

Do we know if there is snow up there still or not? Still need to get my Rear Locker installed.

I ran the trail last saturday (1/27/07) and there was a little snow on the trail but not enough so you would need to have a locker to finish the trail.

Count me in! What better way to spend my birthday.