Summit Machine trail run 2/24/07

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
It really does.... NOT taste yummy. My right arm was covered with mud LOL

That was a pretty good time, nice to see everyone show up, and put some faces to the names here. Wish I had a rig there, but Shawn's POS did ok. :eek: I've got some pics for the upcoming thread that look really tame compared to actually being there. I think that's a Sony feature: terrain flattening filters or something. Beautiful day just about to the end, when it got really, really cold-- but still not cold enough to cut through the joy of being on the trail!

Definitely a cool idea, thanks Mike, for getting everyone out there and for bringing donuts.

Meat_

Banned
i couldn't believe how many people were there for this... easily 20-25 rigs seemed like..

waiting to see if Summit Machine starts a trip report... don't wanna steal anyone's thunder.. ;)

Great time Mike! thanks..

-Jason
I was surprised, after that storm I figured maybe 5 rigs would show up.
I haven't had that much fun in a long time. That was some slick sh.......t:D And the goop coming out tastes.... yummy.........:sick:
Snoty
It really does.... NOT taste yummy. My right arm was covered with mud LOL
But Shawn held your purse for you right?
...I've got some pics for the upcoming thread that look really tame compared to actually being there. I think that's a Sony feature: terrain flattening filters or something. Beautiful day just about to the end, when it got really, really cold-- but still not cold enough to cut through the joy of being on the trail!..
:rofl:
Someone start a trip report I wana see some pics!!!!!:freak:
No joke.

chadschoon

had a great time today! it was fun testing out the rig. found only one flaw, when i was hauling a$$ down to the parking lot i blew apart my front anti rock :( good thing a guy in back of me stoped and picked up the parts, i know sami has a pic of that!

Meat_

Banned
had a great time today! it was fun testing out the rig. found only one flaw, when i was hauling a$$ down to the parking lot i blew apart my front anti rock :( good thing a guy in back of me stoped and picked up the parts, i know sami has a pic of that!

Way to go :shawn:

I don't think anyone has any pictures.

Bart

Oh man, sounds like a blast. I'm there next time. Got the final fit for the rear ftub inished today so it was a day well spent, just not as fun as what you guys did.

MRJ

Just a user
I want to thank everyone that came out. We had a great time. There were way more that I would have expected out there.

The weather was great for this trip.

I didn't have a camera:ugh: So I am glad Tacoma has started the report.

Thanks again.

I will get the details for next month up soon.:)