Supercrawl courses

baerpaws

Supercrawl coarses

We are kicking butt out here at RMR. The coarses are starting to look insane. Darrell Motely is beating the drum and is on a mission. Over the weekend he has layed pipe, moved dirt and 2 of the obstacles are finished. He will be running rebar and wire mesh today. We need several volunteers to help with this process. We will be shooting shawk crete tomarrow. If you have a few hours to kill please come out and help.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Hey Mike, I am off on Thursdays. Let me know if you need some help.....
I still have my reservations about UROC in general, and made made coarses, but I do think this is where the future is if there is to be any money in it....
I want to see this turn out for the better of everyone, and I would like to help out. Honestly, I am tired of all the pi$$ing and moaning.....Yea, I have done plenty of it too, but enough is enough, lets make it work....

Besides, it is kinda like playing in a huge sandbox :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Sooo, if I come out and help on thursday, can I play on it after supercrawl or be one of the test dummies? :D

Cody

JoeT

I though you were a test dumby already?! :rofl: j/k I think we need to have a RME call in sick day and help out at RMR.I think on wednesday or friday I'll be coming down with something. cough cough -_-

Last edited:

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
JeepinJoe said:
I though were a test dumby already?! :rofl: j/k I think we need to have a RME call in sick day and help out at RMR.I think on wednesday or friday I'll be coming down with something. cough cough -_-

"coming down with something"?

i think you have had "SOMETHING" for a long time.

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
Mike since I'm a days drive away I can't come help even though I'd love to.

Please let everyone there know we all appreacite all of the hard work they are doing to make this event happen! I can't wait to run the courses :D

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
I was out there for a while today. They still need help laying the wire mesh and tying it to the rebar. The courses are going to be awesome. #3 was the first to get shot-crete. Looks like #1 the farthest west, with the stacked tubes will be tomorrow to get the crete application. Right now it is 21’ high! All day long it was truck after truck of fill. Some of the courses are close to 25’tall. We even got to watch a rocket funny car.
Todd

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
rckcrlr said:
I'll run out there tomarrow and shot some pix....
If you have a highspeed conection, I can email you a bigger file than I can post here....
Marc
Stop buy my house on the way out there. I am within 2 miles.

TerryHowe

Todd Adams said:
I was out there for a while today. They still need help laying the wire mesh and tying it to the rebar. The courses are going to be awesome. #3 was the first to get shot-crete. Looks like #1 the farthest west, with the stacked tubes will be tomorrow to get the crete application. Right now it is 21’ high! All day long it was truck after truck of fill. Some of the courses are close to 25’tall. We even got to watch a rocket funny car.

You guys going to be out there Todd? Get the fuel thing figgered out?

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
TerryHowe said:
You guys going to be out there Todd? Get the fuel thing figgered out?

Yep one way or the other we will be there. The fuel thing was a shut off return line causing the fuel to vapor lock in the fuel rail. Took some testing and pulling of the tank but it now runs. I had to fix it since the guys with the Tank refused to put it out of it’s misery.
OK here is something, I talked with Ranch and Mark today and there will be no vehicles allowed on the courses until the competition. My big concern was what kind of traction we would have. Ranch has assured me that they will put buggies on the courses to help with the setup but no competitors allowed.
Thnks for asking Terry, see you there.
Todd

Jeep_people

I was out at RMR yesterday afternoon the course is coming right along the concrete seems to go on quickly. I talked with Daryl and crew they could use help tying rebar and mesh. They are working till dark everynight so if you have a couple of hours after work I am sure they could fiind something for you to help with.

Team #522 Extreme West

J.Johnson

Day by Day Pics of Obstacles

We (Got Rocks 4x4) are going to be posting daily pictures of the progress out at the RMR on our website. We just got back this afternoon and they are really flying. The pics should be up shortly.

SuperRanger

I am really happy to hear that progress is being made. It is great that you local guys are helping out!

The sport and a good part of the 4wd industry is focusing it's sites on your backyard. The whole rockcrawling world is asking the question "Can it be pulled off?" "How will this effect the sport?" "Could this take the sport to the next level?" All our questions will be answered soon enough.

There is one rather important question that you local folks can perhaps help us out with beforehand.........

WHAT DO THE COURSES LOOK LIKE??????

PICTURES PEOPLE....... I AM ABOUT READY TO PISS MYSELF I AM SO EXCITED AND I GOT NO PICS!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE GO DOWN THERE WITH A CAMERA AND POST SOME PICS!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!