Trip Report Swell Therapy Report

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Brilliantly dumb minds think alike. My pal Matt and I own some land together and we are always looking for other low buck offerings with little hope. It's become comical, almost an expensive game of dare or rock paper scissors (not as bad as Cody's version lol). He sends me this today.

"low ball offer 😄"

That is the same San Rafael River parcel(s) I described above. I know @Kevin B., @jeeper & I chatted about it. Did either of y'all go look at it?

I went and checked this out today. Unfortunately the plat map I had open on my phone disappeared when I tried to reopen so I didn't exactly figure out where it start/stops. Area is pretty, nice rock formation and big dune just south. Cows very much frequent the area. It is VERY sandy where I think the property is. Good road getting there but it degrades quickly the closer you get.

I was going to hang out and try and figure out more, but just prior to the property I came across another vehicle no one around but belongings around. Gave me bad vibes so I looked around a bit and beat feet.

IMG_5365.jpeg

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I went and checked this out today. Unfortunately the plat map I had open on my phone disappeared when I tried to reopen so I didn't exactly figure out where it start/stops. Area is pretty, nice rock formation and big dune just south. Cows very much frequent the area. It is VERY sandy where I think the property is. Good road getting there but it degrades quickly the closer you get.

I was going to hang out and try and figure out more, but just prior to the property I came across another vehicle no one around but belongings around. Gave me bad vibes so I looked around a bit and beat feet.

View attachment 169328

Pic of vehicle?