Syria: Trigger to WW III?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Did you see Syria's President on the news the other day...........it's going to be bad, real bad if Obama doesn't eat crow and back down. Hell he doesn't even have the backing right now of the Arab Nations nor Israel. Talk about Mr. Obvious hitting him in the face and he isn't listening.

1005517_582004641835407_620657758_n.jpg

XJEEPER

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
When you accept that the Fed ignores The Constitution for the greater good in land management, you must accept the Fed when it ignores The Constitution for the greater good in foreign policy. Just sayin'.... It's either the supreme law if the land or the living, breathing document they taught you in public school.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
When you accept that the Fed ignores The Constitution for the greater good in land management, you must accept the Fed when it ignores The Constitution for the greater good in foreign policy. Just sayin'.... It's either the supreme law if the land or the living, breathing document they taught you in public school.

I went to public school, I'm not sure I buy off on them teaching it at all... :spork:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

Care to provide us with some examples on either of these?

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
When I went to school, 1935 to 1948, they taught what was called American Government and the constitution was part of it. I ask my grand kids and they say it was mentioned.