T-Shirt WINNERS!

Erik d_lux

Here are the winners for the T-Shirt drawing!

Since nobody is really a loser on here, :greg: if you posted in the giveaway and didn't win the shirt, I have some stickers I can send out to you. Send me a PM with your address and preferred color and I will send you out a fancy 4"x13" sticker.

Stickers come in Blue, Black, Red, Green, Yellow, and White.

T-Shirt winners: send me a PM with your address, T-Shirt color/size, and if you want a sticker let me know which color you would like. You are welcome to come drop by the shop and pick this up.

T-Shirts and stickers are always avail on my new website, DLUXFAB.com and of course if you're looking for somebody to do some work on one of your vehicles, let me know. Anything from an oil change to turn key buggies.

88 Runner SAS

rollover

strangeKowboy

tclivin

864runner

Bart

Rock Hound!

tj1230

Rot Box

jsudar

Attachments

• DSC01941.jpg
    DSC01941.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC01930.jpg
    DSC01930.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 12

Erik d_lux

What is your shop address?

I'd like to swing by and take a look and buy a shirt atleast.

-Nate
Cool. Feel free to drop by or if you want to call before hand you can do that too, just to make sure I am not out doing errands.

5753 s Nena Way
Murray, UT 84107

503-705-7050

Mug

PHORmerly
Can I have a mod change my name to one of these names, please? Before they notice! :)

88 Runner SAS

rollover

strangeKowboy

tclivin

864runner

Bart

Rock Hound!

tj1230

Rot Box

jsudar

jswainthug

Cool. Feel free to drop by or if you want to call before hand you can do that too, just to make sure I am not out doing errands.

5753 s Nena Way
Murray, UT 84107

503-705-7050
What east or west is nena way? I would like to come check it out! You are close to where I live.

Erik d_lux

What east or west is nena way? I would like to come check it out! You are close to where I live.
Its right west off state street. The dealerships are behind my backyard.

It confuses some because I have an east side number. I think my actual east is 20. I always thought state street became 0 after 45th but when I moved here I found out thats not true. Think "less than 100 west".

jswainthug

Its right west off state street. The dealerships are behind my backyard.

It confuses some because I have an east side number. I think my actual east is 20. I always thought state street became 0 after 45th but when I moved here I found out thats not true. Think "less than 100 west".
Main st is 0, state is 100. Thanks I will stop by.

Erik d_lux

Yeah, thats what I thought too. Then main runs out around 4600 s. If you look at google maps you can see that my place is about 20 east. I am right next to a church and they are 2 east.

rollover

Thanks Erik for picking me. You've made my day.

Awesome I won some new threads. :D

Sending PM

Last edited: