Tacoman's Double Cab Build

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota

I had a great weekend down in the swell. I tested out the new fox shocks and have found: Rock crawling no real change, Go fast desert Huge improvement, Asphalt stiffer ride. Overall I am happy with my purchase. :D

zukijames

I had a great weekend down in the swell. I tested out the new fox shocks and have found: Rock crawling no real change, Go fast desert Huge improvement, Asphalt stiffer ride. Overall I am happy with my purchase. :D

awesome less body roll and huge go improvment in 1 area and no negitives in another is always a good/great thing!

Troop92

Dang, man, awesome changes. Looks rad. I feel your pain with the week rub - did you fix it? I'm rubbing in the rear under full flex, did a few times on Rattlesnake this weekend...

Marsh99

Dang, man, awesome changes. Looks rad. I feel your pain with the week rub - did you fix it? I'm rubbing in the rear under full flex, did a few times on Rattlesnake this weekend...

I still haven't addressed a permanent fix for the rubbing, but I only have problems when I am really flexing. I am still deciding what is the end plan for this truck.

Marsh99