Taking firearm across Nevada/Cali state lines.

mombobuggy

If I remember right they refer to there permit as an advanced permit. It includes A bit of training/Range time. It may be cynical of me to call it a move to collect Revenue but that is how I see it being a Gaming state with legalized Prostitution. and all . Some of the states with Advanced permits do accept other states permits. Last I checked at least . Always good to check on reprocity with any state you intend to carry in prior to departure for such an Adventure. I think this is very important because you could end up in a situation an expensive one that may end in the inability to legally carry anyplace.

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
If I remember right they refer to there permit as an advanced permit. It includes A bit of training/Range time. It may be cynical of me to call it a move to collect Revenue but that is how I see it being a Gaming state with legalized Prostitution. and all . Some of the states with Advanced permits do accept other states permits. Last I checked at least . Always good to check on reprocity with any state you intend to carry in prior to departure for such an Adventure. I think this is very important because you could end up in a situation an expensive one that may end in the inability to legally carry anyplace.

From my recent research it seams like an 8 hour course with range time. I was really wanting to take the class while I was in NV last weekend but didn't have time. Vegas is an interesting place and I am not sure my kershaw is exactly suited to the environment.

I was thinking about contacting some people and seeing if we could get a class set up around Wendover or somewhere closer to Utah. If we have a few people interested I'll dig up some stuff I've been saving as far as possible contacts.

General Nv info- http://www.lvmpd.com/permits/concealedfirearms/tabid/124/default.aspx

Sorry didn't mean hijack. I hate Cali for some of the reasons posted above. Beautiful place but the people... Hmm how to put it nicely? Well I can't so yeah. Nevada is really nice and everywhere but the Vegas area I've been I have liked.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Just come to St. Anthony Sand Dunes instead!

We've been wanting to get back up there! our kids pw50's don't do so well though. We had such a blast last time making a slipnslide down into egin lakes. We had a kicker at the bottom and water pumps. AWESOME time.

ID Bronco

We've been wanting to get back up there! our kids pw50's don't do so well though. We had such a blast last time making a slipnslide down into egin lakes. We had a kicker at the bottom and water pumps. AWESOME time.

Yea, it is awesome. In my younger days I spent lots of time there.